Chapter 3

The event has begun. The meeting was set. For a 19-year-old, Ross was quite the business man. He had just put together the Lynch federation and Anderson's company together. They were 2 of the top company's in the world. Their stocks and sales go through the roof every month. The new shipment had just came in and the collaberation of these 2 coming together would make it even bigger and better. As a business person, you always try to get rid of competition. What better way to do it by working with them hum? There's no doubt about that for sure. Here little Laura was trying figure out how to greet these people. The house was filled with COOs and executives and presidents. How would you greet them?

"Welcome." Ross smiled as he shook hands with his new partner, Daniel Anderson. Head and president of Anderson. "Lot of pretty ones you got here. Mind if I grab a few?" He joked. "Not at all. Most of them don't even know how to polish a damn shoe." He laughed. "I doubt that. Your shoes are fit.Who does them?" He asked. "Little one does." He said looking around for the petite brunette. She was no where to be found. "Where is she?" He asked. "Not your concern. So what is it that you wanted?" He asked. He took a glass of wine from the server. He winked at her. She blushed as he scolded her. She walked away quickly. "I was thinking of starting a new project." He said taking a sip. Ross sat up straight and enterlocked his fingers together. "What is this project on?" He asked interested. "Instead of having us being known by the world, why don't we become the world?" He asked. It sound too bad.

"Become the world you say? So we have shipments across the globe? Build mini markets then soon expand them into bigger ones." He said. "Yes. That's exactly what we'll do." He smiled. "I like the way you think." He said. "Who doesn't?" He said cockily. "Don't get cocky Lynch." He said gulping down his glass of wine. His face twisted. "Well. Hello Mr.Anderson. Name's Laura." She said reaching her hand out. He smiled and took it. "Laura. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said kissing her hand. She blushed. Ross balled his fists up. "Nice to finally meet you." She said. He smiled. "You too." He said letting go.of her hand. She smiled. He grabbed her hand and whisperd in her ear. She sighed and turned to walk away. "You should shoot me a call sometime". He winked. "Alright thats enough. Work on something that matters." He said. "Jealous?" He smirked. "All yours." He said defensively. "Then why you'd seperate me from that one?" He smirked. "She has work to do. Catch as much attemtion as possible." He said. "Deal."They said shaking on it. "But more importantly, I need cover image. And I want her." He pointed to Laura cleaning. He clenched his jaw. "I won't. You know why." He said. "Fair enough." He said. "She'll be my cover. Great way to attract woman." He said. "Sorry. But  she's not for sale."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crappy chapter. Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥