Chapter 21

"Its not funny." She said pushing him away. He laughed as he fixed his suit. "Your not funny." He said. "Psh..I am too." She said. "Oh yeah?" He asked. She crossed her arms. "Yeah." She said. He rolled his eyes and put his hands up. He motioned for her to go on. "What do you get when you cross a pig and a cactus?" She asked. He smiled. "What?" He asked. "A porkypine!" She laughed. He laughed at her corniness instead of her joke."You really think that's funny?" She asked. He shook his head. "What do you get when you have a fly, a car and a pet?" She asked. "What?" He asked. "A flying car--pet." She laughed. He adored her face. Then it hit him He was more logical than humerous. He laughed it off just to please her. "You thought that was funny? Don't lie and tell me it wasn't." She smirked. He rolled his eyes. "Yes princess. It was funny." He said sticking his tongue out at her. "So mature. And yay!!" She said throwing herself on him. He laughed as he caught her. "See. I told you I was funny." She said smiling.

He chuckled and picked her up. She laughed. "I win. I win." She smirked. "What do you win? Last thing I saw is that you were outraged and wanted my head on a stick."He said. She rolled her eyes. "You silly. I...No. You won my heart." She said. He smiled as she turned red. "Aww. You won mine." He said turning her around to see her face. "I did?" She asked. "Ever since I saw you right here. Since I first laid my eyes on you." He said. She was fascinated. If he was fueling her up with sweet words, it was working. But he was really just telling her the truth. He really did like her the moment he saw her. It was a different kind of like back then but now it was more than like. It was love. He allowed a few things here and there but he was only doing it to get closer to her. But deep inside, it killed him to see her with others that weren't him.He'd have to watch her smile but not because of him. All he ever did was make her cry.Even when he didn't want to. It always came out that way. And tonight, he was gonna make her his.

"You can be so convincing." She laughed. He smirked. "Am I?" He asked. She nodded. "Look at how you got. You got the whole place." She said looking away. "You know its not all mine alone right. I gave it to you also. Its equal." He said. But why did she have trouble believing him? "You know...I always wondered..." She trailed. "He looked at her quizzly. He wanted to know what was on her mind. But that's the only thing hidden from him. Her thoughts. He can never know what she's feeling unless she tells him. Or what she's thinking. He plays with the words on his mind until he can actually get something from her. So when she says something, he already has everything he needs to know and what to do in that situation. So like the expression, don't judge a book by its cover. Except in this case, he's read the book and now he's expressing his opinion on it. So basically doing a book report. Get it? If not then I wasted 180 words on this. Make that 193 words within a paragraph.

"Sure cutie. Say anything you want." He said walking back into her room after hours. "I have few things to say. Starting with that. What are you wearing?" She asked. "Pines. You like it?" He asked her. She laughed. "Not even." She said. He knitted his eyebrows together. She wrapped her arms around him. He did the same. "No.No." She said pressing her finger on his lips. He kissed her finger. She giggled. "What's wrong with it?" He asked her. "It makes you less of a man." She said. "There your wrong. Only a real man would wear something like this. And in front of his girlfriend". He said flexing a bit. She placed her hand on his bisceps. She bit her lip. "Oh..Muscles I see." She said. He smirked "Of course. Look at them." He said flexing his muscles. She chuckled. She then squinted and looked at his bare arm. "Uh...I thought I see muscles just a second ago. What happened?" She smirked. "Oh your just denying the sexiness right in front of you." He said. He wasn't wrong. "Surre.." She said. He took off his shirt. Such a tease. "What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm sleeping here tonight. Might as well get comfortable." He winked and laid on her bed.

"I don't think so boss man. You have work. Early." She said. He quickly took a hold of her and brought her onto him. "Sure..But its with you." He whispered in her ear. She shivered. "Then get to bed." She said. "With you? Definately." He said rolling on top of her. She flushed. "No. Your room." She managed to get out. "If you promise one thing." He said. "No." She said. "Fair enough. But I like you blushing face so lets see more of that." He smirked. She tried to move but he pinned her arms down with her. She didn't move. "Your so unfair." She groaned. He pecked her cheek. She turned her head. He pecked every part of her face until he trailed kisses down her neck. She felt all tingly.He pressured his lips against her collarbone making her shoulders relax. She wasn't as tense. She started to give into his touch. He could tell the heat started to rush to her face as he began inspecting her. His eyes rolling up and down the the beauty in front of him. He looked at her face as he let go of her slowly. She instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. He smirked as he pecked her lips and got off. "Not tonight."He said. "Such a tease." She cooed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally joined instagram! Follow me! And also help me out! @ashelyfab is it! Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥