Chapter 15

She smiled at him as he listened to her talk about herself. He want to get to know her better and even though she knew it wasn't gonna happen but she had hope. If your thinking of them together, stop. That's not at all what she was thinking. Him on the other hand, had no interest in having a romantic relationship with anyone. But it was just something about her. For her, she felt it in her vein. If she didnt't put a stop to it now, it was definately coming and she knew it. But the question is how does she stop something like this? How would you stop something like this? The major question was what was that something?

"Goodnight."He said about to get up. She smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Can you stay here and wait until I atleast fall asleep?" She asked. He nodded. She just wanted to get comfortable enough for him to become comfortable for her. Its like they need it but then don't need it at some point. "Will you hire Tammy?" She asked. He shook his head. "Do you want to meet her at the meeting instead of me?" He asked. She shook her head. But then this was a chance to shove it in her face that she ruled. She nodded. "Yes. Yes I would." She smirked. He smiled. "Whats your name?" She asked. "Ross. Ross Lynch."He said. She smiled and blushed. "Why aren't you in a relationship?" She asked. He smirked. "Why? Is someone curious?" He asked. She rolled her eyes. "No. I'm just wondering."She said. "Its cause I'm sexy isn't it?" He asked causing her to laugh.

"Cocky. Oh so very cocky."She said. "Well. Lynch is professional were Ross just likes to something fun and silly."He said. "Laura likes to read and color."She said. "Wait. Why are we talking about one another in third person point of view?" She shrugged. "I don't know."She answered. They both chuckled. They laughed off their awkward silence. "I want to say that I'm..."She started. The phone rang. She picked it up looking at him. He shrugged and told her to continue. She smiled and looked at the caller I.D.Once she seen who it was, Robert, she put the phone down and smiled at him.She shook the weird feelings off. If only she knew why she was feeling exactly what she was right now. Its kinda crazy. But ironic don't you think?

He was ready. She was right in front of him. It only them in the house. He could do it right here and right now. But the consequences is what bothers him most. He argued with himself to make a move. But then what if she questioned it? She was giving into his trap as he was to hers. He moved the strand of hair out of her face and licked his lips. She blushed and bit hers. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her for the second time tonight. She kissed back also. She was ready to give. He was ready to make it her, his. No one was gonna take her from him. She slowly pulled away and pushed him a bit. "This is wrong and you don't want a realtionship and I'm not gonna sit here and wait for you."She said turning away from him a bit. "What do you mean?"He asked. She sighed. She was good. But he was better. But then no and I mean no one would suspect her at all in anything.

"I do want a relationship. With you."He said taking her hand. "No. You told that earlier today. And you'd forget that you even have one after awhile. I can't wait around for you."She said expressing her opinions."So what your saying is that you won't date me because you think that I'll forget about you?" He asked. "Its not that I wouldn't. I just...Well your my boss. Its wrong." She said. "But to this boss, everything revolves around you. I can make all your dreams com true."He said. She smiled. What would her life turn into? "That sounds very advertising. I kinda can't take the offer. Can we run a trial?"She asked. He nodded and kissed her. She kissed back. She loved the softness and how his lips fit hers properly. She could kiss him all day jf she wanted to. Just like him. But there's one thing both started. And in the end, one will be hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have I told you guys how much I freaking love you all? Like I can't write it all here but I'll try one day to dedicate a whole chapter to all my readers. You guys deserve it! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥