Chapter 2

The things that went on in her head. It kinda made him wonder exactly what is it that she wanted. So here he is awaiting for his breakfast being made by the beautiful ravishing brunette. She always kept a smile on days he punished her. But of course it was fake. She could leave if she wanted to but something about her mom once owning this land kept her here. She promised to one day raise her own little family, the same place she was raised.Just because one family had more than another, her promise to her mother started to be in jeperody.She remembered it like it was yesterday.

"Mom. Today is literally the best day ever." Laura smiled. Her mom forced a smile. Her smile faltered. "Sweetie. There's something I need to talk to you about." She said sitting down. "What is it?" She asked sitting with her mom. "Sweetie. I will need to go away for a while." She said. "Go away? What do you mean?" She asked. "We're being brought out. I promise to come back and get our house back. But promise you'll do one thing for me." She said. "Brought out? By who? This is our home. Dad built this for us. You can't sell it." She said. "I'm not. Its just I need to go get our stuff together then I promise to get our place back." She said. "Mom. You can't do this." She said. "Promise me you won't leave. Just know I love you." She said rubbing her cheek. "Mom." She said. "Just promise me." She said. "I promise." She said. Her mom hugged her. "I'll be back. I promise." She said kissing her head. That day, she disappeared and her house was invaded with foreigners. Well atleast in Laura's eyes.

She brought over the plate of food and set it in front of him with a smile. He looked up at her. "Sit down will you?" He said. She rolled her eyes and sat down. All the way across the table. He looked at the food. She crossed her arms. "Are you going to eat it or just stare at it?" She asked clearly annoyed. He picked up the fork and tried her scrambled eggs. He nodded in satisfaction. She had prepared bacon,extra crispy, with waffles and eggs. "Do you like it?" She asked. "Why would I be eating it?" He asked. "It doesn't to be nice once in awhile." She said. He slid a plate towards her side. She looked confused. "You look hungry. Take some will you." He said. She looked at him as she took the plate. "Thank you." She said. "So you do have manners?" He asked. "Don't start Lynch." She said. "Its Master Lynch." He corrected. "Its brown with ombre but you don't seem to care so why should I?" She asked. "What is it with you?" He asked. She crossed her arms. "You took something that is rightfully mine. I want it back." She said. "And what would that be?" He asked. "I'll get to cleaning." She said getting up and leaving. He sighed. No matter what he tries, she wasn't gonna crack. You could physically break her but not emotionally.

"Rebecca those rooms look awful.Get started on them right away." He said. "Yes." The girl said walking away. He went back to his hall to look over his new business offerings. She trodded over to where the maids and butler were talking. "I think its totally unfair that she gets much better treatment. Even when she's rude, snobby and arroggant. Like come on." One said. "She'll always be his favorite." The butler told the maids. "Why would you say that?" They asked. "Well last night he was gonna teach her manners but he didn't because he stopped himself from taking advantage of her. Then this morning, he allowed her to eat breakfast with him. I know he never allows that." He said. "Whatever. Just because she once owned this place, doesn't mean she gets to do whatever." She said. Laura smiled. "I honestly think she is going around." The other said. Laura was then fueled. She marched in the room. "As far as you all know, the 'boss' is not my type. I'm innocent unlike you two. I'm 19 you fucks. But you know since you guys want to talk about getting around,lets go see what he thinks shall we?" She smirked. The women turned pale. "Nina. I thought I could trust you but no. And Rosalinda. I don't like you. Lets just say, you be a bitch to me, I'm the biggest bitch you'll ever meet. This is my house." She winked and flipped her hair. She then walked away. Literally her house. They quickly ran after her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Epilogue to Beneficial Friends! Check it out! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥