Chapter 53

She sat at the porch crying softly. He walked out before her. "I want to thank you but its just no one would clearly understand." She said looking up at the sky. He smiled slightly and took off his jacket. He wrapped it around her and made her face him. "Tell me what's going on." He said sitting on the swing with her. She shook her head. "I want to thank Robert for all the hard work. And I know you pitched in. Thanks guys but surprise parties aren't my favorite." She took a deep breath and looked at him. He patiently waited.

"Why would that be?" He asked caressing her cheeks wiping off the tears. She sniffed. "I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 7. When I had both parents. They threw me a surprise party. The only surprise about it was that dad was sick and needed care. He didn't want to get care because he wanted to see the smile on his little girl's birthday face."She shuddered remembering it clearly."Did he...um...?" He was unsure of how to ask the question. "No. But he did after a month or two. It was even harder after I lost my mom." She said. He nodded.

"I know how you feel. The woman that gave you life, and taught you everything you know not being there anymore to guide you is pretty shocking at first. But then depressing." He said. She nodded. "You've never actually got to know your father so I kinda wonder sometimes how your so full of life like he used to be." She said. He looked at her. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Your mom always compared you to him. She was friendly to almost everyone." She said. He smiled. 'That's my mother.' He thought.

"I know its hard but can you atleast pretend to enjoy yourself?" He asked. She shook her head as she giggled slightly. "Why pretend when I actualy can?" She asked. He thought to it. He nodded. "True. Now what do you say?" He asked. "I want to say yes but then I just want it to be us tonight." She said standing up and holding out her hand for him to take. He smiled. "You sure?" He asked. She nodded. He stood up and took his jacket loosely. "Are you good?" He asked. She nodded and noticed the sadness in his eyes.

She tiptoed the extra centimeter she needed and pecked his cheek. "I didn't do anything wrong now did I?" She asked. He shook his head deep in thought. "No. Of course not." He said pulling her closer. She smiled. He pulled up the collar and kissed her. She kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. His dropped to her waist. He deepened it asking for enterance. She giggled as he tickled her mouth slightly to gain enterance. He chuckled as she did the same thing. She pulled away and looked towards the front lawn. "Did you hear that?" She asked.

"No. Now lets go inside and teach you some manners." He winked sweeping her off her feet. She giggled and blushed. "I wouldn't raise me too high. I'm not wearing any underwear." She said cheekily. He smirked. "Even better." He said. She rolled her eyes. He scolded her afterwards. "Why not?" He asked. "You put your--" He stopped her. "OKAY!" He said. She laughed. "Sometimes a woman's gotta breathe. Set the possiblities high." She said. He rolled his eyes. "You knew about this didn't you?" He asked. She smirked. "Maybe..." She said. "Unbelievable." He said.

"What?" She asked. He linked arms with her and brought her back into the house where Robert greeted them. "How do you feel?" He asked her. "I feel much better. I'm sorry I acted like a baby and ran off. I should've been appreciative about it." She said. He petted her head. "No worries. Sir himself would've killed me either way if I didn't." He joked. The Master glared daggers at him. He coughed. "Right this way." He motioned. 'I'm watching you.' He said behind her looking at Robert. He gulped. "This is your very special birthday...special." He said opening the plate.She bolted with life.

"So much for being sad about surprises." He mumbled. "Thanks Robert. See. He should have more people like us working for him don't you think?" She asked. "Yes." He nodded. "Your dismissed." He growled. Robert walked out smiling politely. "You don't have to be so rude." She said. "I wasn't." He said wrapping her in his arms. She giggled. "Yes you were." She said. "You work for me. You deserve a good pay don't you?" He asked. She smirked. "Depends on my pay..." She ran her fingers up and down his chest. He smirked and captured his lips with hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards his bed.He liked the action so he kissed her deeply. "Wow. Great show. Great show." They heard behind them. She pulled away. "Is this what you have set yourself to? After everything that I have told you?" Her brother's voice emerged. "Its not like that." She said. "Oh really?" He asked. She pulled away from him and started towards him. "What is it that he told you?" The Master asked. She gave him the look to shut up. He rolled his eyes at her.

"So he basically made you out be one of the sluts he sleeps around with?" He asked her.Her face turned in disgust and anger. "How could you think that?" She asked him. "I don't know. You were about to screw him just a moment ago. Or is it the process of getting what you want?" He asked. His face fueled. "Laura.What is he talking about?" He asked now approaching both of them. "You need to leave now." She said to him. First it was not the first time he called her a slut but the garbage that was leaving his mouth was destined to ruin her relationship with Lynch, her project, and especially the relationhip she desired most, with the Master.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥