Chapter 14

He sighed and walked inside her room. "Laura."He called her. She turned. "Leave me alone."She mumbled. He walked towards her. "Listen."He sighed. "I don't want to hear it."She said. He sighed once again. She hid even more. He sat besides her. "I know its hard adjusting to new things. Its okay though. Not always will you like the changes but you learn to accept them. Being as you are, i'm sure you'll accept it at some point."He said to her. She shrugged her shoulder. "I don't care."She said. "Your acting like a 4 year old."He said. She rolled her eyes. "I didn't like these changes earlier. I was sitting at home one night and my mom came up to me."He said remembering it. She looked in his direction. "I was just a regular person just like you were."He said. She looked at him directly. "I had the life I wanted. I wanted to always be normal. Fit in. Then one night my mom came over and told me that she bought a place." He said. She nodded.

"This place was this house. It was everything my mom wanted.But having a famous parent isn't always easy." He said. She kinda wanted to know. "I was just like you. I hated every second and moment of it. But then one day, she came over and was like, Ross."He stared at her. "I need you to take over. I didn't even have time to answer. She just threw me into the mix. Then taught me everything she knew and soon time passed and I forgot about it all." He said. "This story have a point?" She asked. "The point is that, I was once in your shoes. Do you know how much pressure it is for a 17 year-old to run a company?" He asked. "Especially the biggest in the world?" He asked. She shook her head. "I can tell. You already have wrinkles."She joked. He chuckled and pushed her shoulder.

She smiled at his attempt to make her feel better. "It will get better. Its almost been a year. I'm sure you'll get used to it." He said. "How long have you been doing this?" She asked. "It would be 3 years now won't it?" He asked. She shrugged. "Look I'm sorry for going off on you like that. I just had to get it off my chest." She said. He nodded. "Its okay. I'm not selfish. I do care about your feelings.If you don't like something then tell me." He said. "Can you please drop Tammy? I don't like her and I can't work with her. If you want success, you can't have her." She said. "Why not?" He asked interested. "Well I've known her a few years and all that girl cares about has nothing to do with this kind of business."She told him. He tilted his head. "She just plans on getting with COO's and executives who have a bright future. She's not anything she probably said in that interview you conducted."She said shocking him a bit.

"How did you know it was an interview?" He asked narrowing his eyes. She looked at her nails and blew them. "You'd be surprised of what I know." She said confidently. He chuckled looking at her face. "What?" She asked. "You got make up smeared all over your face". He laughed. She hid under her cover as blushed. "I look horrible and all this time you didn't tell me?" She asked. He reached over to the dresser where a box of tissues lie. He got some and looked at her as she tried to fix it. He admired her. "Your beautiful without it."He told her. She blushed but then remembered what he had said earlier. "Thank you." She said looking away. "Can I ask now?" She asked. "Ask what?" He asked as she looked back at him.

"What happened to your dad?" She asked him. "You should get some sleep."She said turning to tuck her in. "Lynch." She said holding onto his arm. He looked at their contact. She looked at him sternly. "Why do you always avoid this topic?" She asked. He sighed. "My dad died the day I was born. He was held in the hospital while my mom was in labour. He suffered a heart attack and died the minute I was brought into this world."He said looking down and away. She didn't know what to say. He balled his fist. She seen it and placed her hand on it. Almost as if asling to hold hos hand. He accepted. "Wow...That must've been a tough break for your mom and a huge impact on your part." She said. He nodded. "I just wish I could've met him. My mom told me what he was like and said that I reminded her of him."He said. She smiled. "This was their dream." He said looking around the room.

She leaned into his shoulder. "Your parents sound lovely."She said causing him to smile and look at him. He looked at her also. They stared into each other's eyes and enjoyed the comfortable silence. They were so close. He leaned in and so did she. Their lips connecting at the perfect angle. His hands cupping her cheeks as she placed hers on his chest. She liked the feeling and so did he. The kiss turned into a passionate kiss with almost every bit of heart into it.Sparks flying as electricity serged through their body. But wait....There's no such thing. They have no feelings towards one another.They slowly pulled away with a teasing lick. Their foreheads right against each other. She bit her lip. 'Oh my.' She thought. She looked at him and remembered it once again slowly pulled back. He coughed. "So tell me about yourself..." He said. That very sentence started it all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YOU ALREADY KNOW!We can't have none of this! Like Da Fuk! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥