Chapter 8

She paced back and forth. "He took the only memory of my mom from me."She cried. Andrew hugged her. "It's okay.You can get it all back. I'll help you." He said trying to calm her. "No. Please. This is my fight. I don't want to bring you into this."She said. "No. Laura. I'll go talk to him now." He said making way towards his office. She grabbed his arm. "No. Please."She begged. He hugged her. He didn't know what to do. But she did. She was gonna give him a taste of his own medicine. "He's gonna pay."She said. "I can always do this for you.I'm always here for you." He told her. She hugged him even tighter. "Thanks Andrew."She said. He nodded. "He knows."She told him as she wiped off her face. "Knows what?" He asked. "He knows what I'm planning to do." She told him. "Do you know what your gonna do?" He asked. She nodded. "If it means getting pushed to the edge."She said. He nodded.

"Laura." He said drawing her attention the next morning. She looked up then right back down. "I don't want to speak to you."She said."Like you have a choice".He said. She ignored him. "Leave me alone Lynch." She said. "We need to talk about your trip to England." He said. She looked up then right back down once again."I told you I'm not going. Whatever business you have with Alex, I suggest you cancel it because I'm not associating with it." She said. "Last time I checked you didn't have a choice but to follow everything I ask of you." He said. "You took what belongs to me. You took my mother's necklace. To top it off, broke it." She said blinking her tears back. She didn't even sleep last night. She felt vacant. "My apologises." He said. "Its not a joke. Its my mom's. The only thing I have of hers."She said biting her lip. "Your going." He said. She rolled her eyes. He wasn't listening to anything she was saying.

"Am I?" She asked. She threw the rags. "Your gonna have to drag me there." She said. He walked over to her. She backed away. "Please don't touch me." She said. He didn't touch her.He stood there just staring at her. He wanted to know. "Why won't you listen to me?" He asked. "Your not any different from me. I don't have to listen to you." She said. She was probably the only o e who knew that. He smirked. "Oh really?" He asked. She looked around. Alone. Completely alone."Really. You can order me around all you want but I will never be your bitch." She said. He glared at her. "What did I say about that language?" He asked. "Oh I'm sorry. Wait not sorry." She said. He pinned her. "Your not gonna do anything to me. You don't have that thing between your legs to do so." She said. He gritted his teeth. 'She's a nice girl. Once you get to know her.She'll be completely different but she'll come around.' His mother's voice rang in his ear. "Make your move.I'm ready for anything you want to do. But one thing is for sure...I'm not going to England." She said. He held off. He smirked. "I love you." He said and backed up. She looked at him as if he was high or something. "You don't know me." He said. "You don't know me either." She said. He smiled. "I'll see you later.Bye Marano." He said and walked away. She cursed him under her breath. Something about the way he just walked out, said she was definately going even if it meant she was gonna be dragged there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥