Chapter 22

"Of course." She said kissing him slowly. "Returning the favor eh?" He mumbled against her lips. She played with his hair. He pulled away and rolled off her. "Goodnight." He said. He then pecked her cheek and wrapped his arms around her. She blushed and wrapped them in her covers. She wasn't as tired as he was but she didn't want to bother him. She laid there playing with his fingers. She entwined them and took a deep breath. 'I love you.' She thought. If only it would've came out in words. But he loved her too. All was needed was to be said.

"Good morning." She greeted. He smiled. "What brings you back here?" He asked. "Listen Ben. This all took a turn for me." She said. "Turn? What does that mean?" He asked her. She owned him now and that's all to it. "You can't take down Lynch." She said. He looked at her confused. "Um...No. I will. Even if its the last thing I do." He said. She put her feet on his desk. "As of this moment, you will not be doing any of that. If you want to know why, its because now your going against me too."He said. "Oh. Is that so?" He asked her. She nodded leaning back in her chair. "As of right now, I'm sorry to say that it won't be happening." He said. She looked at him. He smirked. "Why is that?" She asked. "Just because you gave up doesn't mean I gave up." He said. She sat up straight. "You won't take it." She said. "I already have it done. And your signature is already on it. So if we get caught on it, we'll have an allie." He said. "No. If your going to be caught, my name with not come out. If it does, I will shut your company down immediately." She said.

"Shut my company down? Haha." He laughed. "The face of Lynch wanting to tear it down? Huh? Sounds like a major cover story. And its funny because that's the story set to be released." He said. She froze. "No its not. That's all lies." She said. "Lies? But I thought you wanted it. It said you did. You called me and accepted my offer of taking over together."He smirked. "Well the offer is now off the table. I'm part owner now. If I feel like your threatening me then I'll make sure you disappear. Like you never even existed." She said getting up. "Ah..No. Don't act so innocent." He said catching on. "Listen to me. If anything happens to ruin anyone that is associated with Lynch, I will point the finger right towards you. And you won't see it coming." She threatened. "Are you threatening me?" He asked. "What ever floats your bubble." She said walking out. Strike one. She got in the limo and made way to her next stop.

"Ah..Laura." He greeted her. "Hi." She said all dull. "Oh. What's wrong?" He asked. "Its just things started and now I don't know how to end them." She said resting her head on the chair. He chuckled. "Really?" He asked. "No. Its just there's a lot on my mind. I just found out today that I'm jetting to Switzerland and after that I have a business proposal to attend to. After that I have one day I have to relax but its now cut short." She told him. Robert sighed. "And I see he's not with you on any of them." He said. She shook her head quickly. "Its not about him really. " She said quietly. He gave her a look. "You can't lie to me.I know you." He said poking faces at her. She rolled her eyes. "He's your boyfriend. I know your still trying to swallow what he has told you." He said. She gave him a look. "What? You think he gets all his stuff on his own? No."He said. She nodded as if understanding. "Listen to me. I heard a rumor about a possible break in our system. Do you by any chance know about it?" He asked. She stared at hin for a little then groaned. "Ugh...I hate business talks" She said. He laughed a little. "Well then. I know who not to ask when it comes to a possible break in." He teased. She rolled her eyes and put her head down.

"Too busy for you?" He asked. "No. Not at all." She said. Just then her phone rang. He was calling her. She smiled as Robert smirked. She answered. "Yes?" She smiled. "Hey cutie." He greeted. "Hey." She blushed. "Bad news. I'm running a bit late. Can we take a reincheck on lunch today?" He asked her. Her smile faltered. "Oh. Okay." She said. "I'll make it up to you." He said. "No need. I'm jetting out later today. I'll see you in a few days."She said. "What?" He asked. "Yes. I got a call earlier today. There's a business propal out from there and they want to meet with me" She said. He smiled. "Don't approve of something that threatens th--" She cut him off. "The company." She rolled her eyes. He chuckled. "Alright sweetie. Call me if anything happens". He said. She nodded even though he couldn't see her. "Alright. See you." She said. "Bye love." He said and hung up. He smirked at her.

She rolled her eyes once again. "See this?" She asked flipping him off. "I don't think the Master would allow that." He laughed. "Shut the hell up. And let's go before I'm late." She said. He laughed. "I've been meaning to ask. Has he?" He asked. She punched his shoulder as she got up and packed up. "To me it sounds like he has." He said. "I wear if your dumbass says one more thing then I'm gonna sew your mouth shut. And if you just happen to have jokes, you'll meet my best friend." She threatened. "Well damn. Someone's moody." He said. "Tris!!!" She shouted. The big security guard walked over. "Is there a problem?" He asked. "No. No problem here." He said. She smirked. "That's what I thought Robert." She said snapping her fingers. Tris followed after her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥