Chapter 9

They glared at one another as they got off of the cab. "I can't believe you brought me here." She said. He smirked. "I told you I was wasn't I?"He asked. She rolled her eyes. "I didn't come here for you to gloat. Lets just get what you need leave me the hell alone."She said. He laughed. "You do know that your staying here right?"He asked. "No. I won't." She said. "Oh but you are." He said. Just then the guards for Alex walked to her. He was waving to her as they came to escort her. "Make me look good now. Bye Laura." He winked and got back in the car. She rolled her eyes and went with them. He drove off. She seen a girl. She looked at the girl. She quickly walked over to her. The girl looked at her like she was lost or something. "Can I help you?" She asked. She smirked and dragged the girl towards the restrooms. "Your name is Laura Marano. You work for Lynch and make him sound all good. If you do so, I'll give you a grand. And put your hair in a side ponytail." She told her. "Money." She said. She pulled it from her purse. "Meet me in room 201 after the meeting." She told her. " Name?" She asked. "I'm Brianna." She said. She smiled. Laura then traded clothes with the girl. She then went over what to say to her. The girl looked just like her. She then sent her off with the guards. She quickly ran to the front desk and checked into the hotel. She then ran out of the hotel completely.

"Ahh.. Laura."Alex greeted. Brianna smiled and sat down. "Now tell me pretty lady. Why should I work with Lynch?" He asked. She tried to remember what to say. "Well Lynch is brilliant. He's smart and is always in for what is best for everyone."She said. He smiled. "Really? Is there something else you wanna tell me?" He asked her. "He tends to do everything on his own Sometimes its stressful for him and too much to handle but he won't admit it. If you join him, it will help him out." She said. "So why did he make you the face?" He asked. She bit her lip. "Well....Um.. he liked my face?" She said in a questioning voice. "You are beautiful but it seems as though Lynch has something to hide. What is it?" He asked. She thought to herself. "Not at all. He's the most uncovered brutal business owner. Don't forget charming."She winked. He chuckled. "Is that so? Have you worked with Lynch one on one?"He asked. "Something like that." She said. "Oh yeah? What kind of one on one?" He asked. "Easy. Probably when I clean his shoes." She said looking at the ministers shiny dress shoes."I want to know exactly what it is that Lynch has to offer me." He said. "He'll give you 10% of every sale.Now that I'm the face, business is over the roof. You'd definately make millions.Your welcome." Brianna said with her cocky side starting to show. But the thing is, she's suppose to be Laura. She was doing a really good job though. ALex was impressed with the girl but it was the wrong one.

"There I did your dirty work. Where is my money?"She asked. Laura applauded her then handed her the money. She smiled and walked out her room. "Avoid Lynch will you and put a hat on."She told her. "Lynch? Who is he? He sound fascinating."She said sitting down on the couch. She freaked. "Hahaha.Your so funny. You may look like me but your most certainly not anything like me". She laughed. "Well I have to tell you about this one guy I met after the meeting. You'll definately like him." She said. "Oh yeah-? How does he look?"She asked. "Does it matter how he looks? He was so sweet and gentle."She said in awe. "Okay crazy. You got to go."She told her. She nodded. "He was blonde and had dark roots but now its like blonde blonde. Then he smelled like raspberries and flowers. With a hint of pancakes."She smiled. Oh no. "Please tell me you did not talk to him." She said. "I did. We're going on a date tonight. Bye."She said rushing out. She rubbed her head. Okay no reason to flip. Maybe just maybe he didn't notice her as she described he did. But then he is Ross. She paced. Well something good came out of this. Alex will join Lynch. The bigger the better. She felt confident.

"How was today?"He asked her. She forced a smile. "The best."She lied. "Ihave to tell you the best thing ever."He said."What is that?"She asked. "Did you know that a group of people seen you giving out stacks of stash?"He asked. "What? That wasn't me."She said. "Oh yeah? Watch this and tell me this wasn't you."He said playing the clip of earlier. Brianna was handing out money to random people walking by."Does this look familiar to you?"He asked. "That-" He cut her off. "And then my favorite part..." He said. Brianna grabbed one of the guards she saw and kissed him. She was lost for words."I can explain all of this." She said. "Oh can you now?" He asked clearly upset. "I was really..." She stopped. "Do you like that guy?"He asked. "No. I ..That wasn't me.I'm--" He cut her off once again. "Are fucking kidding me!? That right there isn't you!? Take responsiblitiy for you actions! What is wrong with you!?" He shouted at her. "Don't fucking yell at me! That wasn't me! I wouldn't wanna makeout with a cute officer like him in public! I'd do it in private!" She defended. "So your into the guy!?" He asked. "Maybe. I am. Or I'm not! Why do you care!?" She asked. He grabbed a hold of her. "I don't want to see something like this ever again."He said.She pressed up against him. "You don't own me." She said. "I kinda do.Your mine." He growled.She never seen so much fire and anger but yet he wasn't hurting her this time. It was different. He was holding her with care. "Let me go. That wasn't me. I'm late."She said. He didn't let go. Instead he stared into her eyes as if trying to get his message across to her. She stared right back into his eyes. The world faded around them. "Your mine."He repeated. She was gonna protest but he kissed her.She was shocked for a moment. She didn't move.He held her tighter, causing her to kiss back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥