Chapter 17

"See. Your a natural. Are you sure you haven't done something like this before?" He asked the giggling woman in front of him. Press was everywhere and they were taking the back of the building. "I'm positive."She giggled. He covered her mouth. "They'll hear your adorable giggle." He said. She blushed. He chuckled. The limo pulled up. He opened the door for her. She blushed and got in. He would be lying if he said he wasn't falling for her. She drew him crazy. He got in as the limo driver closed the door. "Stay parked a little bit!" He shouted. He nodded. She looked at him. "So how about a date?" He asked her. "As in right now?" She asked nervously. "Absolutely. Is there a problem?" He asked her. She looked down at herself. "Psh..My makeup is off. The color of my lipstick is all wrong. My hair is messy. I don't look presentable."She said turning away. He laughed and scooted closer to her.

"Your makeup is perfect. I prefer you without it.And your hair is still perfect. Looks like you just did it. And as for your lipstick, its just the right shade."He said leaning to capture them with his own. She was probably as red as her lipstick right about now. "You don't want to do that." She said placing her hand on his chest. "Oh really?" He smirked. "Stop it."She blushed trying to calm herself once again. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked her. She smiled and took him by the tie, pulling him closer. "I'd love to." She teased. He licked his lips as she bit her lips. "Don't do that cutie."He said. "That's it!" She defended. "What is?" He asked innocently while holding in a laugh. She moved away from him. "Drive!" She called causing the limo to hall out. He glared at her playfully.

She looked at her surrounding. "We have a last minute change."He whispered to her. She looked at him weirdly. Just then a tall blonde approached them. "Master Lynch. Nice to finally meet you." She said holding out her hand for him to shake. He gladly took it. She smiled. "Nice to meet you too. This is my secretary and face of Lynch, Laura Marano." He smiled. The woman smiled and looked at her. "Wow. Your even more beautiful in person." She winked. She smiled. Her thoughts changed. "Well I'm doctor Amber." She greeted. They shook hands. "Laura." She smiled as they sat down. She looked at him. He smiled at her and winked. "I see that your pretty occupied but my my."Amber laughed. "What do you mean?" They asked. She shook her head. "I came here today to talk to Master Lynch about possibly taking control of the network." She smiled. He looked at her with wide eyes. She smiled. This would make him the most dominate company out there. This worried her. She held his hand.

"You mean the network as in all business all around?" She asked her. "I'm not following." She said confused. "I can't accept that right now." He said. "What?" Both woman asked. "Well you see doctor, I have my company right now. I also have something else. If I pull all my attention towards business then I won't have time for my own personal life. You understand?" He asked her. He squeezed her hand. She smiled. He was actually taking what she said into consideration. "I'm impressed. You have potiental to own everything." She said. He nodded. "But then I'd become one of those ego maniacs. All the power would go to my head. And I don't want that to happen." He said rubbing her knuckles. She smiled. "Very well."She smiled. "Sometime in the near future." He said. She nodded. "I'll be on my way." She said getting up. She let go of his hand. "Thank you for your time sir."She said. "Thank you for coming." He said. She flashed a smile and walked out. He looked at her.

"You really feel that way?" She asked looking at him. "Of course. I'm not selfish. And I really..really care about you." He said holding her hands. "But I thought you didn't want a relationship." She said. "Your an exception." He said. She smiled. His eyes glistened. She looked at him for a bit. "We have to hide our relationship." She said coming down to her senses. "Why?" He asked. "Hello? Boss. Remember." She said rubbing his shoulders. He chuckled. "So what?" He asked. "Your so--" He cut her off. "I'm so what!?" He smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Oh nothing."She smirked. He brought his face closer to hers. "Tease." She said and pulled away. He chuckled. "You want to see a tease?" He smirked. She knew and blushed. "Shut up. Let's order." She said looking at the menu in front of her. He just adored her face and the smile on her face knowing he was looking at her. He'd blush knowing she knew.

He held her hand as they walked on the bridge. She smiled. The wind blowing through her hair. She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You know..." She said rubbing her nose with his. He smiled and looked at the night sky. She inhaled his scent. "Hum?" He asked. "I want to ask you.." She said stopping midway once he looked at her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled as he pulled her closer. He looked down at her. "Ask what?" He asked. "Can your perspective of someone you've known for years change over night?" She asked. He looked at her. "Was this persepective like a first impression thing or your mind was making assumptions?" He asked her. She nodded. "Both." She said. "Yes but your mind will remember that someone however you first thought of them." He said. She nodded.

"Is there a reason?" He asked. She shook her head. "No. I want to tell you that... I'm falling for you." She confessed, shocking herself and pulling away from him. She blushed and looked away. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and leaned towards her ear. "I've fallen for you already." He whispered. She turned around and looked at. She wrapped her arms back around his neck once again. "I'll give you the world. Anything you want, I'll give it to you." He said. She smiled. How about Lynch? "Just you." She said. "Marano." He said. "Lynch." She said. "Ah ah ah.." He said. "Master Lynch." She teased. He smirked. "Did you just?" He smirked. She rolled her eyes. He connected their lips. She giggled and kissed back. He smiled as they both looked at the stars. They twinkled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd like you to pay very close attention to these next 3 chapters. They are the beginning of a new end;) Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥