Chapter 13

She stared her down. "Hello Laura."She smirked. "Sup bitch."She greeted. She kinked her head back. "Last time we met...hm? You were some door mat. Now look at you. Some people never change do they?" She smirked at her. She put her hands in her pajama pants pockets. "Lynch. I'd like to speak to you in the hall."She said looking at the mad man in front of her. "Lets go talk in the hall shall we?" He said through his gritted teeth. "Excuse us Tammy."He said to her. Even her name sickened her. She walked out as she waited for him to come out. She peeped inside one last time earning a smirk from her. She rolled her eyes. 'If this company is gonna include me, they better know I'll get anything and everything I want and I'll rule it with an iron fist'. She thought. She waited and then he came out with her by his side. "Thank you for today." Tammy smiled causing her to roll her eyes once again. She smirked and kissed him. He kissed back. She felt her skin crawl. What the? She pulled away then kissed his cheek. "See you tomrrow night." She said leaving him smiling to himself. She rolled her eyes and coughed.

"Tammy? Out of all people? I'm not working with your girlfriend." She snapped. He looked at her confused. "Girlfriend? She's not my girlfriend."He said. This made her kinda happy but then kinda question him. "I mean you just kissed her. And your meeting tomrrow night."She said rolling her eyes once more. "So? Dating is not cut out for me. Its kinda unproffessional dating the people you work with." He said. "So you just go around fooling with people's emotions?" She said a bit indirectly. "Are you feeling some type of way?" He asked her. "What's this meeting of yours about anyway?" She asked. "Business. What would it be about?"He asked her smirking a bit. She knew it and he knew it but she wasn't gonna admit that. She'd die if she did. "You know what?a ve fun with that meeting of yours. If Tammy is working with you then clearly I'm not."She said. "Woah! Woah!"He said stopping her in her tracks. "When did you decide what choices you make in running my company?"He asked her. "Since I'm your money maker I guess the moment I realised this company was useless without me."She snapped. She didn't mean it because she knew exactly what this company ment to him. This company was a big part of his mom. She wasn't gonna bash a woman she's never met and clearly won't. But she was just upset that now clearly she had to share her spotlight.

"Did  you just?"He asked her. "No..."She said lowly. "Marano..."He said. She looked down. "I'm sorry. You just can't hire her. If you hire her, you won't see her after one day."She warned. He tilted his head for a brief second. "I get that you have a history togehter but that doesn't mean you can't help me out. I'd help you out."He said. There it was. This caused her to laugh histerically. He looked at her weird. "This coming from somone who took almost everything that I had?"She asked. "Okay you know what, there's something you need to get off your chest. What ever it is, say it. Its only us here tonight. Go ahead. Break anything you want. Do whatever the hell you want. Shout to the top of your lungs. Take what ever you want. I'm tired of the constant bickerings of stupid shit with you."He said. She bit her lip and the inside of her cheek. She knew. "What the hell do you want from me!?"He shouted at her. "Don't yell at me! I want my life back! Not these stupid proposals and companies! I want my mom back! I want my life to be back to normal! When this house was mine! Until you and mom marched in here and took it from me! Then after my mom!It's like you don't care about anyone but yourself!I hope your happy!"She marched off. "Laura!!"He called after her. She ran into her room and slammed the door shut. She got into her bed and cried into her pillow. She just had to say what needed to be said. But of course there was one thing she totally forgot. It's gonna come for her and when it does, she might wanna dodge the bullet because as far as Lynch goes,she is the queen.  Every queen has her enimies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the 7K reads!! Your amazing! Thank you so much!!!  I love yah!!!♚♚♚Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥