Chapter 16

She woke up with him not by her side. She looked around for a bit adjusting to her surrounding. She felt a draft. She looked at herself. Nothing happened. He left after kissing her repeatedly. She remembered it for a bit. She wanted to give her consent but she felt it was wrong. She got up and made her way to her bathroom. She took a shower and got cleaned up her new day of work. Was it really work? She wrapped herself up in a towel and looked into the mirror. She touched her bruised lips. She blushed as she stared at her reflection. She had to cover it with a little lip gloss or something. She walked back into her room and got dressed into something she considered fully professional and classy.

"I honestly can't stand her. I mean look at me. He would waste his time and energy who plans on taking him down." Kelly complained. The blonde was pretty but she was lacking that thing in the head. What was it? Oh right. Brain. She knew a few but not all. She smirked. "Maybe I should tell him about that."She said. "What are you going on about now? Just let her be. We will never be in her place."Tristan said. She rolled her eyes. "I will get my--" She stopped as she seen the flawless Laura approach. She smirked looking at her. "I guess you had a great night last night."She said. She smiled stainedly. "Is there a point to this? I have work to do." She said.She rolled her eyes. "Andrew is here to see you". She nodded and turned on her heel. "Keep fronting. I hope you know what's coming."She called after her. She rolled her eyes.

"Andrew."She smiled and hugged him. "Hey."He greeted. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "I wanted to know where we stand. I know your kinda busy for me lately."He said putting his hands in his pockets. She held her head. "Oh I'm sorry. It's just I just been busy with..." He stopped her. "Lynch. Master Lynch was it?" He asked. Her stomach turned. There came a lump in her throat. "Its not like that."She mumbled. "Then what is it? I know for a fact that if he knows most of what your up to, he won't come near you". He said. She balled her fist. "Why are you turning this on me now? Its not my fault."She said. "Oh of course. It wasn't you. Its never you."He said. She pushed him. "Get out Drew."She said. "The truth will bite you in the ass. Your into him already aren't you?" He asked looking at her dead in the eye.

"Things change. I got to know him. He's not that selfish and uptight guy I first met. He actually cares about me. He told me last night." She said as if she was brain washed. He looked at her. "So you just believed him? How does years of knowing someone as one way change after one night?" He asked her. "Because I went on a date with him. It was business and professional. He was so sweet And last night he was there for me. You weren't. What was yesterday huh?" She asked him. He thought for a second. "That's what I thought. Before you go around accusing me of things be sure to back yourself up." She said. "What did this king do for you? Buy you a whole new castle? Make you his queen?" He asked. She looked at him angerily. "You take that back." She growled. "Wait. You are aren't you?" He asked.

She balled her fist. "Leave." She told him. "Watch when the Master finds out. You'll be sorry."He snapped. "Get out." She growled. "Or are you too busy getting attached to your Master who now you obey instead of diobeying?" He smirked. She turned on her heel and walked out. She looked down as she walked through the house. She then came face to face with no other than Lynch. "Hey."He smiled that charming smile of his. She avoided looking at him. "Hey."She greeted and tried to go the other way. He blocked her way. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I have a meeting."She said. "No. You have lunch with me."He said holding out the schedule for her to see. "When was this planned?" She asked. "Always.My secretary will now be you."He said. She tilted her head. "What?" She asked.

"Yeah. You are now my new secretary. We have a meeting after lunch. We have to go to Harlem."He said. "Um..Would be alright if I--" He cut her off. "Come. Lets go."He said and took her hand. She saw Kelly smirking at her. "Master Lynch. Good afternoon."The chef greeted. He smiled at him. "Ms.Marano will be joining you today?" He asked. He nodded. "Very well. I'll go get her some."He smiled. He nodded and walked out. He looked at the nervous girl in front of him. "Can we talk?" He asked. "About what?" She asked lowly. "About last night."He said. "I get it if you regret it. I...I..."He stopped her. "What's wrong?" He asked her. "I'm...Um.." She said getting flustered.

"Did you talk to Andrew?" He asked. She looked at him shocked. How did he know about him? "Did you see him?" She asked him. He shook his head. "I was informed that he came to see you. I'm guessing that you talked to him."He said. She felt her throat run dry. "By any chance did you talk to him?"She asked. He shook his head. "I plan on talking to him."He said. She held his hand. "Please don't."She said. "Why not?" He asked. "He's kinda upset about our break." She lied. He looked at her as if trying to read her. "Oh. Okay. I won't." He said. She felt a rush of relief. He noticed. She played with his hand. "About last night...."She said. He looked at her. She smiled. "Yes." She said. He smiled. And with that, she knew it. She was falling for him. He really is the Master.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is he really? I love you guys!!!! I'm gonna tell you guys everyday! Check out 'No Turning Back' by Raura8Auslly!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥