Chapter 42

She wiped off his face. "No. Not over me." She said softly. "Laura. No." He said. "What do I mean to you? What do you mean to me?" She asked him. He looked at her as his lips quivered. "You mean the world to me. You are my world." He said. She cracked a little smile. "Your in love with someone else. That someone isn't me." She said. He looked up at her. "What? Why would you say that?" He asked. She looked up then back at him. "Your in love with the company. There's no room for me. You can keep all of those for yourself. I don't want it anymore". She said. He tilted his head up then looked at her. "The company is the farthest thing from my mind right now." He said. She shook her head.

"Its still on your mind. When you learn to love anyone besides yourself, you know where to find me." She said starting to get up. "Don't walk away from me." He growled. She looked at him a bit stunned. "You may not be able to tell if I love you or not, but I can tell you that. Its not fair for you to believe whatever you want to believe without hearing anything I have to say. I love you. I was busy. My number one mistake was not telling you that I love you everyday. Okay. I messed up. A few times but put yourself in my shoes."He said. She stared at him as anger started to build inside her. Did he just really ask her to do that!? She pulled her wrist away from him and stood up. "Look at me." She said. He loomed at her. "Really look at me." She demanded. He did and his eyes softened.

"Do you have room to talk?" She asked. He shook his head. "Its not your fault. Don't look at me like that." She said. She said looking down. He hugged her. She cried softly into his shoulder. He hugged her tightly as she started to hug back. He picked her up. "I knew what I was getting in to." She cried. He sniffed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He whispered to her. "Of course you are. You always are." She cried. "Laura.....Please." He said. She shook her head. "Tell me you'll take care of them." She said. "Take care of who?" He asked. "Our kids. You'll take care of them right?" She asked. He nodded slightly confused. "Why wouldn't I take care of them?" He asked. "Because their not yours or mine." She sniffed. Now he was completely baffled about it. She pulled back slightly to look at his face.

"Are you?" He asked. She shook her head. "No.Its on your terms remember?" She laughed slightly. It was even painful for her to laugh. She didn't want to tell him but she had to. She wanted to leave and that was her first mission. "Your mine." He growled. She shook her head. "According to America, I'm everybody's." She frowned. He shook his head. "I'll fix it." He said. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulled his head back to make him look at her. "Stop trying to fix things. You'll only make things worse." She said. He closed his eyes. "Spend the night with me?" He asked. She thought about it.

"Ross....I don't think that you want me to do that." She said. He looked around and made his way to his room. The grand Master bedroom. This room was like 8 different rooms in one. He placed her softly on his king sized bed. He then disappeared into his closet. She curled up into a ball. The guilt started to eat her alive."What do I gotta do?" She asked looking up at the sky. There then was a shooting star. She closed her eyes and made a wish. He smiled and walked over to her. He crawled in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her. She adjust to it. It felt pretty weird at first but she got used to it. "I'm sorry this happened to you." He said. She placed her finger on his lips.

"Please..." She said cuddling up to him. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "Your terms. I guess its always gonna be on your terms. Ain't I right Master?" She asked. He frowned. "Don't call me that." He said. She smirked. She held him tighter. "I thought you wanted me to call you that?" She asked. "I do.But not when I've done so much to you." He said. She smiled. "Its okay. I knew what I was getting myself into. I should've listened." She sighed. He flipped her over. "No. You made the right choice. And I'm gonna prove it to you." He whispered. She shivered. As if her instincts also told her to follow along with it. She didn't move. "Why did I do that?" She asked herself. "Stupid. Stupid." She mumbled to herself. He sighed. She flinched under his touch. "Relax. Relax." He whispered to her. "Do you really love me? How long will you actually love me?" She asked him. He looked at her confused.

"Forever and always." He said. She shook her head. "No. Tell me the truth.No more lies. No more broken promises." She said. "No more of any of those.I love you and now I'm gonna prove it to you." He said. She shook her head once again and laid on his chest. Holding him as tight as she could. She wasn't gonna see him in the morning. So she did what he asked her to do. She spent the night with him. His arms wrapped tightly around never wanting to let go. Afraid if he did, he might never get her back into his arms again. He did what his mom wanted. He gave it all up. For her. He made her his. But for how long? She was now destined to find out that not only does Lynch belong to her but so does he. He couldn't be more happier than this. That's all that was needed. He pressed his lips against hers. "Master..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its the end my lovelys.Thank you so much! You are incrediable! Words can't describe you! Like ever! This book has been a success and I couldn't be more happy than writing it with you guys! Trust me! Thank you soo much! I love you all! Comment amd Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥