Chapter 26

She rolled her head on him.He chuckled as he continued to make circles on her neck. He then leaned down and continued to give her kisses. She bit her lip. Could be him just teasing her again.She didn't want to give much off. He knew he could do it but he just didn't know how. Well he was gonna find out pretty soon how. He stopped massaging her shoulders completely and turned her around so they could share a nice little kiss before he's off to his room. He kissed up towards her lips. She found his locks and quickly started to pull here and there. He loved it, pulling her closer. No space between them what so ever. He wanted to but he couldn't. Well atleast not now. He wasn't taking the risk. She knew he wanted to so she changed up the game. That's exactly what she did. She wasn't gonna let him leave her like this now.She squeezed his torso with her legs tightly and she looped the strands of baby hairs in her fingers. "Your trying to do that again?" She smirked leaning back to look at his face. He blushed as he walked over to her bed.

He laid her down as he got on top of her. She giggled. "Stop giggling."He said frustrated. She gave him a look. He ignored the look completely going after her lips. She instantly deepened it. It was a bit rough but passionate. The hair never unwrapped from her fingers. He loved every second of it. "Not tonight...."He breathes as pulled away. She didn't move. She put her hands up towards the pillows and stretched, squeezing him around the torso once again. Her shirt was up a little and stretched to the fullest making it go up even more. She was teasing and he knew that. He wanted to look away but he couldn't. She rolled her shirt up completely and closed her eyes. She was testing him. Was he gonna do the right thing or was he gonna go with his herd. He leaned down on her and leaned towards her ear. "I know what your trying to do." He whispered causing goosebumps to form on her skin. He cupped her cheeks and started planting kisses.

She arched her back as he moved to just right above her chest. She bit the inside of her cheek then her lip. He moaned as she moved around a bit. She smirked. Finally he brought himself together, and tried to pull away. But there was just something about her. "I know you do..." She whispered seductively and added the bite to his ear. He was losing control and he was losing control really fast. It was his turn to bite his lip. She rolled them over with him on the matress. "Exactly why do you do this to me?" He mumured. She laughed. "Same reason why you tease me." She smirked. He was gonna take control of the fragile woman but she was in control this time. She knew it as well as he knew it. "Let me..." She breathes. He shook his head. She smirked and traveled her fingers up and down his chest. He tilted his head back. His breath hitched as she dragged her fingers even lower than his abs. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt exposing his top half to her. She already seen it so not much of a big deal. She traced every ab and slowly his V line. He was turned on and so was she. There was no way of going back after this.

She pinned his hands next to his head. Soft moans coming both of them. Question was now, who was the teaser? Answer, both. He was getting what he wanted and so was she. But their both oblivious to the situation. He rolled her over. "Your turn.." He whispered. She giggled once again. He was gonna say something but he felt a sharp pain on his neck. Then he felt her blowing lightly to calm the swelling skin. She smiled cheekily as he looked at her. She blushed. "How did you--When did you--?"He asked at a loss for words. She smirked already starting on her next. She connected their lips into a blissful kiss. It was his turn to laugh. He had self control back. Well that's what he kept telling himself. She pulled away and got off of him. He got up and looked at her confused. "What's wrong?" He asked her confused. She rubbed her head. It was too much. Much too soon. She wasn't ready for this. What was she thinking? She couldn't possibly....No. No way. She looked at him as he lifted her chin up to look at him.

She smiled faintly. "What's wrong?" He asked her.She shook and backed away from him. "You..." She said. "Me? What about me?" He asked as he stepped closer to her. "No. Your not real." She said holding her head. His face twisted into more confusion. "Your....My boss." She said. "Nope. Your, your own boss." He told her. She put the puzzle pieces together realising something. He cupped her face. "Listen to me." He whispered. She lost her trail of thought at the sound of his soft voice. She melted. He made her look at him once again. Not losing a single second. "Your not my employee. Your... your own." He said even softer. She disagreed. She knew she wasn't. Somehow and some way.

"Your lying to me." She said looking straight into his eyes. He shook his head. "Not at all. Would I be here if I was?" He asked her. She shook her head. He pulled her small fragile body against his.She wrapped arms around his neck once again. He smiled. She rested her head against his with their nose rubbing here and there. He kissed her cheek, corner of her eye, forehead, chin and leaned towards her lips. "I love you. Remember that". He said connecting their lips once again. This time she didn't pull away. She deepened it. He picked her up and carried her over to her bed. She was onto something. If only she didn't believe everything he said right? Master was far more advanced. But he was definately no where near as advanced as she was.Or was she?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma! I love you guys!! You all know right!? If you don't, then I love you!!! What!? Psh.....I'm not hiding anything at all! Psh....Pfft....Yeah! Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥