Chapter 52

"This is not what it looks like." She said defensively. He tilted his head as he looked at the magazine lying between the two of them. "Want to tell me?" He asked. "Uh...I...Well..." She stammered. He gave her a hard look at he reached over to pick it up. "Well?" He asked holding out the cover towards her. "I swear I knew nothing about it." She said holding her hands up in defense. He rubbed his head. "And you went to his place again didn't you?" He asked. "He is my brother after all." She said glaring at him.

"Please read the head line of this!" He said. She looked at it. "I get it okay! But I want you to know that I won't put him in the system." She said. "I don't care about that right now!" He shouted. She moved away from him. "Do not shout at me. I would like to discuss this over a business matter. I know your upset but just hear me out. Its a business matter not a personal matter." She said. "It will become more than business in a second. I don't care." He said and stormed off. She shook her head. She sighed and walked to her room.

"May I ask why the queen is so upset?" Robert asked. He tossed the magazine towards him. "Sir?" He asked. He looked at him. "I don't care." He said bluntly. "But there is an explaination to this. To all of this." He said. He eyed him. "And how would you know that?" He asked him narrowing his eyes. "Well it seems as if the queen is upset over it. If she is upset, then she must've not know about it. I doubt you'd feel like you are now if you knew the story behind it." He said. He stared at him for a moment. "Your point is?" He asked. "Well this OLD guy didn't go shopping for all of these decorations so it can be thrown away over something like that. Now go make it up for shouting at her." He said.

"I don't think so. But thanks for the offer." He said. "Is that so? Well I guess you haven't seen them." He smirked and turned to leave. "Seen what?" He asked causing him to stop. "You didn't want the offer so I'm leaving with it." He smirked. "Robert." He said. "Very well. I'll go set up. You concentrate or fix it. Either way, your doing both." He said. "When did you become my father?" He asked. "Since I became old enough to be him." He teased. "I get it. Your not old." He rolled his eyes.

Robert laughed. "I'm flattered but no. I am old. I'm old enough to be your father so its okay.And just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't know what you kids are up to nowadays." He winked and walked away. He blushed. He sat back down in his desk and stared at the magazine for a little. "Marano exposed." He read to himself. He sighed. "Ugh...What am I gonna do with you? Hiding your beauty is an option bit this only makes the world want to find out more about you. If I suddenly make you disappear, they'll question me." He said to himself. He leaned back in his chair and thought about it.

"What do you want?" She asked. "I want to say sorry about this earlier." He said. She shook her head. "Uh...I don't know why. I want to say sorry. I should've talked to you about it. And it seems as if I'm always making a mess of things. I'm sorry. Its just so--" He cut her off. She smiled and kissed him back. "So you forgive me?" She smiled. "Its not that I forgive you. What is there to forgive you for? You didn't do anything wrong. I get it." He said wrapping his arms around her. She smiled. "Really?" She asked. He nodded. "I know about the dress." He said. She tilted her head. "Robert.." She cursed under her breath. "Can I see it?" He asked.

She pecked his lips and walked over to her closet. "Eyes." She pointed. He laughed. "Do you not see your closet size? Just step in it." He said. She rolled her eyes and walked into her closet. She picked up the pearl white ruffle dress and slipped into it. She then added her heels to give her that extra inch. She ran her brush through her hair quickly and peeked through the door. "Ready?" She asked him. He waited with anticipation. "Never been so ready." He said. She giggled and slowly opened the door. His mouth dropped slightly. "How do I look?" She posed. 'Beauty is within and out.' He thought to himself. She frowned. He reached over to her and brought her towards him.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He asked. She blushed. "How so?" She asked. "Shall I show you?" He whispered getting a grip on her. She blushed. "Maybe later." She smirked. He rolled his eyes and kissed her. She kissed back. He smiled and deepened it. She giggled and bit his lip asking for enterance. "Really?" He mumbled against her lips. She giggled once more. He ran his hands up and down her sides trying to maintain a good position to capture her lips from the perfect angle. She pressed her chest up against hers to even the score. He moaned as she tugged his hair.

"Fuck." He groaned pulling away. He trailed kisses down her neck. "No visible marks."She scowled. He chuckled and played with her sweet spot. She giggled. "Stop." She said. He sucked on her neck. "Master...." She teased. He leaned her towards her bed. "I don't enough tolerance for that kind of tease." He said. She moaned. "Fine. Fine." She said as he slowly started to place her. But his phone beeped. He checked out her clothes. "Stay close." He said picking her pulling her dress down for her. She kinda fixed her hair and took his hand. He brought her to his favorite room. "Check this out." He said. She looked at him confused. "What?" She asked. "SURPRISE!!" Everyone shouted all at once. She looked at them in shock for a moment before tears welled up in her eyes. "Thanks ..but I can't." She dashed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What even? Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥