Chapter 28

"Security! Please remove her from the primeter and make sure she is never allowed back in here." He shouted. "Yes sir." Robert said as he took the mad woman in his grip. "You really want to do this?" She asked as she pushed Robert off her. "Get out." He said. "Suit yourself Lynch." She smirked. She pushed him away once again and stomped off. Robert looked at him. "Are you okay sir?" He asked him. He fixed his suit. "Yes. Yes I am. Now please round up the car. I have a meeting to attend to." He said. He nodded politely and walked out of his office. Robert knew something was wrong. He clamped down on his tongue. "Ten minutes tops. Boss is not happy." He said as he talked to the limo driver. "on my way." The guy said and hung up.

"Laura. Yes please." He said. "Are you kidding me? No way." She said. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I don't like you. And why would want to do that anyway?"She asked. "Because you might as well hand it over. You don't deserve it." He said. She turned around and looked at him. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Its not like he was gonna hand it to you. You need to work for it." He said. "Its mine." She said. "Right? Just like he is right?" He smirked. She looked at him. He pulled up a magazine. 'Lynch is officially a duo and Is Lynch dating the face?' The headline of the magazine. "What is this garbage?" She asked. "The truth." He said. "No its not. If that was the truth, it wouldn't be questioned." She said turning to walk away.

"Woah. Woah. WOAH!" He called after her. She looked at him. "What do you want?" She asked. "I just want the truth." He said. "Why can't you people just mind your own business?" She asked. "If your gonna run the world, you should be trusted. And all I will say is that I don't trust you bitch." He said. She laughed clapping. "Thank you.It amazes me how much I couldn't care any less than I already do." She said. He smirked. "Your so full of it." He said. "Am I? Your the one that came up to me and started to bad mouth me. So listen pretty boy. Know who your speaking with when you speak to me." She said getting up in his face. He backed up a little as he seen her security coming towards her also. He k ew what he wanted to do then. Run? Probably. But no. He was standing his ground.

"Ben. Just stop while you still have your place." She said. He laughed. A little too obvious though. "What's so funny?" She asked him. "Do you believe yourself?" He asked her. "I believe in myself. I'm confident. Something you seem to lack." She said. "Confidence? Ha.That's something I have more than you do." He said. She laughed. "We can go back and forth here but I have places to be. People to see." She said. "Right." He laughed. "Is there something you want to say?" She asked. "Plenty baby. Plenty. But first I want to ask you something." He said. "What is it?" She asked. He handed her a sheet. "Tell me about that." He smirked. She gulped.

"I shouldn't tell you anything. Tris lets go." She said. "You can't escape this one sweetie. Like you weasel your way into that one spot, lets see how he feels." He smirked. "Ben I swear I will hurt you. If I hear or see anything and that has your name on it, I will tear you apart." She gritted her teeth. He smirked. "Are you sure its me you want to do that to?" He asked her. She looked at him confused. "Just get out of my face." She said. "Really? Are you sure? I'm meeting with him next so I think I should bring this with me don't you think?" He smirked once again. She raised her hand. "I dare you." He said. Common sense hit her. She slowly brought her hand to her side.

If she was to hit him, he would automatically give to him. Then if she didn't answer the question, he would give it to him anyway. A lose-lose situation. She paced for a bit then looked at him. "What do you want?" She asked him. "Like always. Your gonna give me what I want. I want your position."He said. "I don't think that's possible." She said. "Oh. You'll make it possible. Anything for me remember? As long as I help you achieve what you wanted, you'd help me and that was the deal." He said. "Well that deal is off." She said. "Haha. No its not. As far as I'm concerned, your gonna give it to me. End of story." He said. She balled her fist. She couldn't argue. She had nothing to say. But something was making it hard. What was it? "I'm not giving up. I don't care about this stupid contact you have. And if you threaten him, then your threatening me too. So hold yourself." She said. He looked at her amused.

"Really? That's what you have to say?" He asked. She nodded and bit the inside of her cheek. "Are you forgetting something baby?" He asked her.She gritted her teeth. "Stop calling me that. And if we don't finish this discussion in two minutes, things will turn worse." She said. "For me or for you?" He asked. She just had to. "You love Lynch. And your love for Lynch is what's gonna cost him everything." He said. She gripped tighter."Shut up." She said. "Why?" He asked. "Your pushing it." She said. "I'm just making sure you hold your end." He said. "I'm done with you." She said and started to leave pushing past him. "Oh and Laura." He said. She turned around while he had that smug face of his on. He pulled out an entirely new magazine. Her face flushed. "Better get there before he does. And I heard he's not in a good mood today." He said feeling triumphant. He won this round but she was npt through. "Run along." He said motioning her away. She bit her lip holding on tighter to the tears threatening to fall. It was over.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well....Um...Er....There's something.....I....Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥