Chapter 45

She giggled. "Your no fun." She said running her fingers through his hair. He got up and fixed his tie and put on his jacket. "There is no such thing as fun." He snapped and ran his fingers through his hair trying to fix it. She laughed. "Come on baby.You know you wanna." She pouted her lips as she walked closer to him, pressing herself against him."Look. You seem like a very nice girl but I'm not looking for one at the moment. So please back off." He said pulling her off him. She tossed her hair to the side flirtatiously. "That's not what you were saying last night." She said running her fingers up and down his chest. He coughed dryly. "Nothing happened between us. Now please move out of my way." He said as irritation started to show on his face.

"Now come on baby. You know as well as I know that's not true." She said. He rolled his eyes."Security."He called and walked past her. "Lynch. You can't be serious." She said. No type of emotion on his face what-so-ever."I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment but thank you for the offer. Now please leave my office. If you don't I'll have you escorted." He said to her as he pushed her off of him."I'm not taking care of hearts when mine was ripped away from me."He said.She looked at him. "I'll heal your wounds."She offered. He rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself. The doors opened and security fled in. "Is there a problem sir?" One asked. He pointed at her. "Lets go ma'm." They said taking her arms. "Wait. Wait." She called as they dragged her away. He took a deep breath and let it be. "Where are you?" He asked looking out the window.

"I think its time Laura. You have been away for two months now. You should return now. It is your home anyway." He mumbled the last part. "Awe. Aiden. Its not that I don't want to return its just I need to set my life straight before I can push it into someone else. I was feeling like I was being selfish but at the same time I wasn't. I needed to know if he loves me or that company. So far it has been just the company." She said sadly. "How would you know that huh? When was the last time you checked your phones?"He asked holding up her phone. She rolled her eyes."Just this morning." She lied. "Its been two months. I can't let you stay here anymore. Sierra is moving in with me." He said. She gushed. "Awe. That's adorable. You guys gonna you know?"She winked. He blushed. "That's my business not yours." He said. She rolled her eyes and laughed. "You know you totally would hit that on the first night."She smirked. He flushed. "Shut up and got get your guy." He said faltering her smile.

"Listen. I know it hurts but take what he has to offer. If you don't accept him for it, then you'll never get through it. Together. Like you should do."He said.She frowned. "Its taking too much from me." She said. "Laura. You love him don't you?"He asked her. She shook her head. "Yes. I do but--"He cut her off. "Its been 2 months. And that phone with 300 missed calls, 298 voicemails and 230 text messages tell me all I need to know. Laur. Let it be."He said to her. She sighed. "But letting it be is what got me here in the first place." She mumbled. "Huh?" He asked. "I said I'll get going." She said getting up and walking away from him.

"Sir. Tomrrow would you like this to be for afternoon or evening?" She asked him. He ran his hand through his hair trying to relieve the stress. "What's the situation?" He asked. "Well they want to merge Lynch with the worldwide trading center." She said. He chuckled. "Why would I do that?" He asked. "Um...It was just an idea. Imagine the perks of all of this." She said. He rolled his eyes and pushed himself away from his desk. She flinched. "Great huh?" He said sarcastically. "Um...I was just following instructions sir." She said holding her clip board tightly. "Of course you were. Everyone was right?" He laughed bitterly. "I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?" She asked as her throat ran dry. "I don't know. Did you?" He asked her. She gulped. "Not that I know of sir." She said getting small under his intensifying gaze.

"Just like that huh?" He asked. "Are you okay sir?" She asked him. "Perfect. Never been better. Schedule for the evening tonight. If they don't show within the hour that I am there, then there goes their chance." He said. "But sir--" He cut her off. "Is there a problem?" He asked. "No problem sir. Its just that their headquaters are all the way in--" He cut her off once again. "All the way where? See I don't care". He said. "But sir. This is a big deal." She said. "For me or for you?" He asked. She frowned. "What do I have to do with anything?" She asked. "Oh nothing. But you run along and make the meeting possible." He said and sat back at his desk, dismissing her.

"Robert!" She called walking into the house. "Laurie!" He said picking up the brunette and hugging her tightly. She smiled and hugged him back also. He placed her on her feet. "How are things?" She asked. He smiled. "Things are the usual. You know." He said. She chuckled softly. "Is...doing well?" She asked. "Only you can tell me that." He said pointing to the door. She was gonna say something but he winked and walked away. She chuckled and took a deep breath walking towards the door. The door opened before she could even reach it. There the girl from earlier walked out smiling like a goof, in her favorite robe. Her face twisted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What the heck is wrong with Ross!? Maybe its just stress huh? Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥