Chapter 54

"Charlie. I suggest you leave." She said. "I'm sure you want me to. But I think I should have a word with Sir Lynch himself don't you think?" He asked. "No. No you should not. You should go home." She said. "And miss your birthday? Why in the world would I do that?" He asked. "Because you have done it for the past 6 years." She snapped. "But I'm sure not to miss this very special one." He said. She gritted her teeth and grabbed her brother by the collar. "Say one thing and I'll cut that tongue of yours out and feed it to you." She said angrily. He pulled her away from him. "What's going on here?" He asked looking at her. She gulped.

"Nothing. Charlie here was just leaving." She said grabbing her brother's arm and dragging him out the room. She closed the door behind them and walked farther away. He snatched his arm away from her. He looked at her up and down and shook his head. "This is not my sister." He said. "This is the same old me. Nothing has changed." She said. "Oh yeah? Before it was all about mom and getting this place back. Now your too busy fucking him to even care about the place anymore. I hope he really does give that good d--" She slapped him across the face. He laughed. "Classic.You would be the one to do that. What happened to my sister?" He asked.

"You mean the sister you abandoned after things started to get rough? The one you left to take care of herself even when it was your job to do? You made me this way. And now your going to have to accept it. Forget what you promised mom and forget Lynch all together. I have fallen in love. In love with my boss. With my Ross. With my Master. I wouldn't trade it for anything." She said. "So you'd choose that lying scumbag over me?" He asked. "Name one thing he has ever lied about and maybe just maybe, I'll consider." She said crossing her arms. He clamped his mouth shut.Not because he couldn't think of one but the man himself was standing at the doorway with his arms folded glaring at him.

"You know what? Keep screwing him. See how far it gets you. But don't say I didn't tell you anything." He said. "I'm willing to over look that. And you should too. Sometimes its good to be forgiving and not hold grudges on people. The longer you hold onto it, the more you'll forget what it was even about. Maybe it won't be today or maybe it won't be tomrrow but he makes me happy. And I'll take that chance anyday." She said. He looked at him for a moment as he smiled at her. He rolled his eyes. "Thanks for coming. But I have a party to return to." She said. He stomped off and she stood there for a moment. He slowly walked up behind her.

She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck. "You heard all of that?" She asked. He nodded. "Did you mean that?" He asked her. She smiled. "Every word." She said.He smiled placing little kisses up and down her neck. She leaned away to give him better access.He picked her up and tried to find her sweet spot.She moaned softly as he brought her back to her feet. "I think we should take this back into your room." She said. He nodded and once again picked her up. She giggled as he walked towards his room. She pulled the 'do not disturb' sign and put it on knob.

She giggled as he placed her on the bed.He groaned. "This dress of yours is pissing me off." He said. She leaned towards his ear and nibbled on it. "Then take it off." She whispered. He was more than happy to oblige.She wrapped her legs around his, sinking the back of her feet into his calf. "Your not making this taking that dress off thing easy." He moaned. She giggled and rolled them over. "Here. Let me help you." She said getting off him. She stood up and faced way from him. She took the zipper and teasing, slowly unzipped the dress. She looked at him over her shoulder and flipped her hair teasingly. "Fucking tease." He mumbled under his breath.

She smirked and slowly took off the shoulders letting the dress fall to the floor. "Don't act like this is the first time you seen me naked." She smirked walking towards him. He held his breath. "No. And it won't be the last time either." He said rolling her underneath him. She pulled his baby hairs to their extreme causing him to moan. "Its my turn." He said. "Give me your best shot." She teased biting her lip seductively as he trailed kisses up and down her body. He took off his pants along with his boxers.

"Ross...." She moaned arching her back as one leg came over his head.He brought her even closer. She closed her eyes and ran her fingers through his hair. He pulled away and made his way up to her lips. She instantly kissed back tasting herself on his tongue. He won so easily. She cured his extremely good knowledge. She parted her legs giving him access. He kissed her as he pulled in. She arched her back and laid still to adjust once more. He slowly thrusted.

"About what your brother said..." He started. She closed her eyes and covered his mouth. "Forget about my brother. After years of leaving me in the dust, I don't care what he has to say anymore. Just think of me and make love to me." She kissed him. He nodded and kissed her back. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he thrusted faster. "Fuck." He groaned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was she right to do that? I hope you lovely readers know thst this right here is almost done. Only 6 chapters left and then this goes in my collection of completed books. Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥