Chapter 10

She felt all tingly.The room was boiling. Their lips mushed together as their heads moved from side to side. She wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands traveled up and down her back. She backed up a little not daring to let go. There came a knock at the door. "Room service. Oh.Sorry." The waitress said. They pulled away. Looking at her. She pushed the tray in the room and quietly left. She blushed and turned away. What just happened? He didn' move either. Neither one of them said anything. Shouldn't this be considered some sort of harrassment? A violation? But she wasn't feeling violated in any way. He was serious ut she couldn't take him seriously. Especially about this. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled. She didn't look up. She turned even further away from him. "I'm sorry."She mumbled. How awkward? "I'm gonna get going. Thank you by the way." He said and walked out like it was the most natural thing to do. She didn't move a little bit.Her hand traced her lips. She could still feel his lips on hers.She shook her head and walked towards her food.

"At 10:30 you have an appointment with Robinson. He's from France. And we also have Deutcher from Russia. Lets just say your schedule is packed full."His secretary told him. He nodded. He was in daze and not even listening to her. "Uh huh." He told her. She waved her hand in his face. "Today." She snapped. "Your fired. Get out." He told her. "But I--" He cut her off. "Security!" He shouted. They all came over and instanly took the girl out. "Get her out." He said. "I'm suing you." She said. He laughed. "Tell me when it actually happens." He said. The guards took the girl out of the room. He sighed. "Call my back up secretary." He told one guard. He nodded and pulled out his phone. He looked at the schedule. He had dinner available. He wrote in the empty box on his schedule.

"Andrew listen. It wasn't anything serious.I promise. Your the only one I wanna be with." She told him. "Are you sure he doesn't have any feeliings for you whatsoever?"He asked her. "I'm not sure." She said. He thought for a second. "Did you like it?" He asked her. She didn't reply for a bit.Within her thoughts, she thought to it. "Are you gonna get all naughty and gross with your boss?" He asked her. She blushed out of embarrassment. "Is that how we come off to you guys?" She asked him. "Only a few of you. You girls are too easy." He said. What didhe just say?"Your lucky I'm here in England and not back home. I've would've kicked your ass." She threatened. "Well professor is out. Good luck." He told her. "Alright." She said."Did you feel anything?"He asked. She laughed. "No."She said. "What was it like kissing the Lynch?"He asked. "Magical.It was like all my hatred towards him disappeared. It was only the heat of the moment."She said. He was smirking but she couldn't see him. "Well I got to go. I'll call you later."He said. She nodded and hung up. Not even a minutes after the Master calls. "I'd like to know." She mumbled. "Yes?"She asked. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?"He asked nervously."Date?"She asked. "Yes. Just us."He said. "No--"He cut her off. "I have something for you."He said."What is it?"She asked. "Come and find out." With that he hung up. She hoped this wasn't a trap. We all did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥