Chapter 1

"Your useless! Why can't you do anything right!?" He yelled. The girl shivered at his sudden change of mood. "I'm sorry Master. It will not happen again." She said. He rubbed his temples. Frustrated and tired. He slowly walked over to his favorite chair in the living room and sat down. He needed a breather otherwise this would be a terrible night. When he's not in a good mood then no one's in a good mood. Looking at everyone around him, he took a deep breath. He noticed one person was missing. Like always. "Where's Laura?" He asked. No one spoke. They continued to do their last shifts of work before calling it a night. "Are you all deaf? Where's Laura!?" He shouted whiled pounding his fist into the table next to him. They jumped and looked at one another. "She's not here,Master." One maid responded. He balled his other hand into a fist. "This is the fifth time this week." He grumbled.

"She's out of control. She needs discipline,Master Lynch." Another replied. "Our you telling me how to run my own people?" He asked looking at her directly. She looked down. "No Master." She said under his pressuring gaze. "Oh relax would you? I'm right here." The brunette walked through the doors. He stood up and fastly walked towards her. "Whats today? Another wooping? Or you gonna make me clean your bathroom and pool?" She asked. "Its Master Lynch to you." He demanded. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Your all dismissed except for Marano." He said."When am I?" She asked sarcastically. Everyone did as he said and continued out the door. She looked around the room and proped herself on the couch.

"Get up." He ordered. "What? But I just sat down." She said. "Get up". He said once more. She sighed and got up. "Why are you so disobdient?" He asked pulling her. "I don't have to answer any questions. I am who I am." She said. "Well Miss Marano, all day tomrrow, you will be on cooking duty." He said. She laughed. "Thats it. Cooking?" She laughed once again. "If the food is burnt or sabotaged in anyway, you can find yourself in the streets." He said. "I'd rather be there than to be scrubbing your ass but I promised my mom so I need to stay here." She said. He slapped her. She glared. "Watch your mouth." He said. "Yes. Now can I leave? Your kinda wasting my time." She said. He grabbed hold of her. "Come here. I'll teach you how to behave. You'll call me your Master in no time." He said dragging her into his master room. "You won't actually do it." She said. "You need obdience. Something your mother lacked to teach you." He said. This drove her to become angry. "Leave my mom alone." She defended. "Say my name." He said. "Chop my head off." She said. He slapped her once again. She held her cheek but stood her ground. "Do whatever you want to me. Its not happening." She said. "We'll see about that." He said. He let go of her. She walked out of the room, with tears streaming down her face. "All for you mom. He may be the master but I can't do it. I won't let him do it. I love you mom. Always and forever." She whispered looking towards the sky holding her locket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New story!!!!! How was it!!?Comment and vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥