Chapter 34

He took her hands off his collar. "Listen to me..." He whispered against her lips. She shook her head. "No." She said. Rebell Laura was returning. "Your not sending me anywhere." She said. "I have to. I don't have a choice". He said. "Yes you do. You just want to get rid of me. What? Are you hiding some other bitch?" She asked rolling from under him. "What the hell? No. Now listen. I don't have a lot of time to get you out of here." He said. "Well I'm not leaving so...Save your breath." She said. He looked at her angrily. He took hold of her arm and yanked her towards him. He then held her in place. She froze.

"There are a group of guys after you. I need to make sure your safe before I can worry about my own safety. These guys will do anything and everything to get their hands on you. So...shut the fuck up and listen to me. If you don't you'll be in serious trouble. Got it?" He asked her. She just stared at him. "What do they want from me?" She asked. "Oh so now you wanna listen?" He asked her. She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Let go of me." She said. He held her tighter and looked at the time. He counted to the very second. "Alright. Get it together." He said. She fidgeted. "Can you let go of me?" She asked. He stared at the clock. "Sssh..." He said.

She tried to see what he was looking at. He stared at her intensely making sure she was calm enough to let go of. She was so he slowly backed away from her. "What?" She asked. "I need you out before 10 a.m".He said. "Can you explain it to me?" She asked. He sighed. She looked at him. "Tell everything or I stand my ground!" She told. He walked back up to her. She slowly backed away. "We've been over this." He said. "Tell me!" She said. He pulled her back towards him. "Your scaring me." She said. "I'm not telling you anything. You need to get whatever you want and need." He said. She pulled her arm back away from him as hard as she could. "Let go of me!" She said struggling to get out of his grip. "I knew this would happen." He mumbled. He let her go causing her to fall on her butt. She held her wrist and looked at him.

"Let them take me." She said. "Your not going anywhere". He growled. "Then tell me. Why will you not tell me what this is about?" She asked. She got up. "Get this through you thick skull. Your life is in danger. If you don't leave now, things will get ugly." He said. "Where are you taking?" She asked. "A secret location." He said. "How long do I have to stay there?" She asked. "Until I clear this." He said. She bit her lip. Then she felt it. She stood up and tall. "What did you do to put me in this situation?"She asked him. He looked at her. "What did you do?" She asked pushing him. "I didn't do anything." He said. She grabbed his collar again. "Tell me now!" She shouted in his face.

"Last month I put you on a bargin. A guy kinda put all his money worth in on you. So he brought it yesterday. I took you off the bargin like 3 weeks ago." He said. She loosened her grip and stared at him. Her anger built. She balled her fist. "You..." She said. "I know it was a bad thing but--" He stopped as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. "Let me explain it." He said. Slap! Another one. She was livid. But nothing could compare to the pain she was feeling. "You tried to sell me?" She asked as her voice grew softer. "Just li--" He was slapped again. "No. I don't want to listen to you." She said turning away from him as her face became heated.

"I meant nothing to you then and I certainly don't mean any more than I did then." She cried. "Laura. No. Just listen." He reached out. "Don't fucking touch me!" She shouted as she moved away from him. "I'm an item! Not a person! Why take me off now huh!? You wamted to sell me so bad?! Sell me now! Don't hide me!" She said. "I'm not gonna hide you. Its just the guys that are willing to buy you are not the guys you wpuld associate with." He told her. A tear rolled down her cheek. "You sold me. Like property." She said. He reached out. "No!" She said turn away and wiped off her face. "Don't touch me." She said calmly.

"You need to leave. Now." She said. "I'm not going anywhere. I owe you." He said. "Get out!!" She shouted. He just stood in place. "I want to protect me. I love you. Nothing is gonna change that." He said. "You sold me.And now you want to change your mind?" She sniffed. "The moment I did it, I regretted it." He said. "You know what? Stop making decisions for me. You had that file on me because you wanted to know my strengths and weaknesses. Well congradulations Master. You truly are the master mind of it all. Hope your happy. You toyed with my heart..." She broke down. "Please no." He begged. "You never loved me did you?" She asked. "You can never question me on that. Of coure I love you. I always will." He said. She shook her head. "No. No you won't. You know what? When I first saw the real you, it was like I didn't know you at all. I gave you a chance. And you know what? Your right. You always win. Even if it means you hurt the very thing you supposedly love right?" She took a deep breath. "I'm glad you done it earlier. It saved me the time and trouble of being with someone as selfish and concieted as you are." She said and got in her bed. She then blocked out all the sound and turned off all the lights. Leaving him standing there in the dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna do these now. Riddles! First correct answer gets a shoutout or even a dedicated chapter! No cheating! Are you ready? "What has a foot but not legs?" Tell me the answer below. Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥