Chapter 48

She looked at him for a brief moment. "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked a bit confused. "Well...I'm just asking because you know there's just a lot of..." He trailed biting his lip to stop the words coming out of it. She raised her eyebrow."Alot of what?" She asked. He made circles on her bare shoulder. "Never mind. Forget it. Forget it. I have work in like half an hour." He said rolling off his bed. She giggled. "Sure cheeks." She winked. He looked in her direction."What?" He asked as he walked back over to her side. She sat up.

"You have to get yourself together and sit in the office." She said. "Will you come with? You make it entertaining." He winked. She blushed. "As long as you love me." She said playing with his hair as she wrapped her arms around him.He leaned down and kissed her all over her. She giggled. "You need clothes. What if someone comes in here and sees you?"She asked him. "Then they get fired." He said pulling her legs around his torso. She chuckled and adjusted. He smirked. He trailed kisses down her neck and engulfed them with love and care. "Uh..."She tilted her head and moaned softly.She came back to her senses. "Alright. Get dressed." She said unwrapping herself from him.

"Just two more minutes." He whined and laid her down. "Ross. No. Come on. You got work to do." She said avoiding any kisses he was throwing at her. He pouted. She looked away. "Not those eyes. Don't look at the eyes." She mumbled to herself. He kissed her waist and made his way up. She shook. "No. No.Not this." She said. He smirked. "ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! You better get to work after this." She narrowed her eyes at him. He smirked and nodded. "I knew you couldn't resist." He whispered in her ear. Not all a lie but certainly not true 100%. She shivered and looked at the time. "Your down to a minute and 12 seconds." She smirked. He quickly engulfed her into a passionate kiss.

"Sir? Are you okay today?" Robert asked smirking at him. "Just perfect. Why?" He asked him. "Well your a bit giddy and you have done everything on your schedule. Well except for meet those people. Is there a reason for this?" He asked him. He sat back in his chair and put his feet on his desk. "I feel like, today is a good day.You know...." He sighed happily. "Or is it because you got ass?" He smirked. He looked at him strangely. "I always had ass. Without it, I wouldn't be able to sit in this chair now would I?" He answered completely misinterpreting the question. Robert laughed as his boss had on a confused expression.

"Nevermind then. How has your day been?" He asked changing the subject. "Today has been very good. I can't wait to go to bed though. I feel like I'm dreaming." He said. "Why is that?" He asked him. "Well I could've sworn my feet were touching the ground when I went to bed last night. But now I feel like I'm walking on a cloud."He sighed. He chuckled. "Well atleast I know your not high or drunk. And as for that, you must've really missed her." He said. She walked up to the door but stopped. "I really did. The first couple of days were the hardest because I kept seeing her everywhere I went." He said signing a check. Robert looked at it.

"So I'm guessing this is for the market?" He asked him. "Yes. And this $100,000 goes to the products. Restock on everything that is needed. Um...I have to deal more with business deals. So can you run this off and call in my secretary." He said. Robert nodded. He then got up and walked out, bumping into her. She smiled cheekily. He chuckled and winked before walking away from her completely. She knocked lightly on door. "Come in." He called to her. She smiled and walked in.

"I brought you this." She smiled. "Gogurt? But I thought you loved it so much you wouldn't give it to anybody"He said. "Then I guess I must really love you to do this for you." She smiled. He chuckled and walked over to her. He pulled her closer to him and eyed her."What's the catch?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her. "No catch. Just love." She said. He didn't quite believe her. "Be honest with me and tell me the truth."He said. She smirked. He was good.Real good. "Well since you asked, I'll tell you." She smiled pressing herself away from him. "I have started a foundation." She said walking away slightly. He nodded waiting for more information.

"This foundation for women and children across the world. It is basically a health foundation where research will be done and treatments should be created. There has been a lot of diseases we have encountered with in the past that are now here in the present. I want to start a facility that looks into them. Men are allowed to come also but the reason why I said women and children is because these diseases are common in them." She said playing with her fingers. "So what is it that you want me to do for you" He asked. She looked at him for a moment.

"Well Master. I was hoping that you supported it. If we have Lynch supporting it, then I'm sure there will be a lot more people who would be willing to support us too." She smiled. He tilted his head. "This sounds pretty good. But I have critics who would say I'm only doing it for a better image.They have called Lynch a lie and a cheat you know." He said. She smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "You support me on this, and I'll support you against the critics. Who cares what they have to say anyway?" She asked. "The general public." He answered.

"So? You in or not?" She asked. He looked in her eyes. "Definately." He smiled. She smiled and happily kissed him. He kissed her back. "Am I missing something?" They heard. She pulled away and looked up. He looked between the two. "And this is?" He asked her. She bit her lip as her hands curved into tight fists. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are we all doing!? I'm doing well thanks for asking. Comment and Vote!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥