Chapter 46

She stared her down. The girl's smile faltered as she seen Laura. "May I ask you are?" The girl asked. She walked past her and looked at her up and down. "No one of your concern." She said bitterly and was gonna enter the room but she stopped suddenly. 'Maybe he's not ready.' She thought to herself. "Um...He's still asleep from last night. I wouldn't want to wake him up." She smirked. She grabbed the door handle tightly as if to restrain herself.She was about to rip the girl's head off if she was to say anything else to her.

"Hm? You look familiar."She said thinking out loud. Laura towards her. The girl looked at her face for a moment. "Oh! Your Laura!" She smiled. She crossed her arms. "And you are?" She asked her. The girl looked at her sleeve. "And I believe this belongs to you." She said starting to take off her robe. She held her hand out for her to stop. "Keep it." She said through her gritted teeth. "Really!? Are you sure?" She asked her. She forced a smile. "Is there anything else you'd like to keep?" She mumbled looking at her slippers.

She smirked. "I'll get going. See you around Laura." She said and turned around leaving. She let go of the door handle. "That bitch." She muttered. She looked at her fingers that lost their circulation. She shook her hand, trying to restore it. She looked at the door and thought about it. But the more she thought about iit, the more doubts she started to have. She shook her head. "Not now. Not ever." She mumbled as she turned around to leave. But she couldn't. She knew she couldn't. If she did, what would she do then? She took a deep breath.

She slowly opened the door and walked into his room. Hm? Strange. Its almost as if he hasn't been in here for a while. She saw a figure move over on his bed and walked over to it slowly. She'd seem like a creeper if she walked any slower than she was now. Right before she reached his bed, his sleeping face came into view. She smiled. She walked over to him completely by his bed side. He looked so relaxed. She moved his bangs away to see his eyes. He took a deep breath and slowly you can almost see him gain consiousness. He smiled faintly but started to go back to sleep.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered. She took a deep breath and played with his hair. "I love you." She whispered as she looked around the room. He rolled away from her.His hair slowly slipping from her grasp. She walked toward the desk piled with a boat load of paper work. "Don't you have a secretary?" She chuckled softly as she picked up a packet. She looked at it. "I guess things will never change." She said flipping through it. She sorted it all out and turned back towards him."Hm? A trading center? That sounds like the all time deal to me. But of course I make no decisions anymore." She said flipping the page over.

She stopped and stared at the page in front of her. 'Lynch's proud owner is now one half.Second is no other than Laura Marano. Great collabration among the two. Lynch has become one of the largest organizations in the world. We expect a lot more. We hope to see a lot of changes among our society. Big differences as well.' She read to herself and looked at the page confused. She looked for another page. 'Laura Marano is now the official the owner of Lynch. And the buzz is all about how a woman like herself can manage a company as big as this?' She shook her head. She looked at it in disbelief.

'Lynch says that working with Laura has been the best thing to ever come. And it might have been risky giving a company to a woman but lets face it, woman can do anything and everything they set their mind too. They are just as independent and strong as we are. They can do anything we can. Lynch told us.' She smiled and looked over to him. He turned over. She walked towards him."And your the best thing to ever come. And I wouldn't trade that for anything." She whispered. He turned towards her. She leaned over and pecked his cheek. "I love you." She said and turned away to walk away. But she felt a pull. She stopped and looked down.

He opened his eyes slowly. He adjusted his sight to the room. He almost jumped out of his skin. He stared at her for a moment just to make sure she was real."Laur.." He said softly. She smiled and looked at him. "Ross..." She said. He sat up quickly and hugged her. "Laura. Your here. Your actually here." He said hugging her tightly. She smiled and sniffed burrying her head in his neck. "You came back..." He said. She nodded. "I told you I'd be back." She said. He rolled her in his arms and hugged her even tighter. She pulled back and looked into his eyes. She could see all the hurt start to disappear. He held her. "Your home...Your here...." He took a deep breath. She pulled away suddenly.

He looked at her confused. "Who was the girl in my robe and slippers?" She asked him. "Girl? Robe and slippers? Who?" He asked. "Bright red head." She said. He made a face and hugged her once more. "What did she tell you?" He asked her. She looked at him. "Did you sleep with her?" She asked forwardly. He just stared at her. "Why would I?" He asked. "Are you attracted to her in anyway?" She asked. He chuckled. "No.My attraction is right here. And now make my suffering end."He said. She wrapped her arms around him. He pressed his lips against hers pulling her into a passionate kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks guys! Your all the best! Keep up with all your support! I love you guys and I couldn't have asked for better readers! I love you guys sooooo much!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥