Chapter 19

Did he know? Did she know? Who knew? As of right now, it seemed as if they were both clueless. She smiled uneasily as he smiled at her. He cupped her face. "I'm just kidding." He said. She looked a bit relieved but then a bit flustered. He pulled her face closer and looked in her eyes. "You my girlfriend....have to relax." He said against her lips. She was now a bit confused by his actions. She pecked his lips also and laughed. But a bit painful for her to laugh. It wasn't funny. But how he thought it was funny made butterflies appear as she looked at his cute face. She found it adorable. She slapped his chest. "Nearly gave me a heart attack." She said putting her hands on his chest. He laughed. She knew now that he knew. And he knew now that she knew that he knew. You following? What was it that she thought that he knew and what he thought that she knew?

"Well lovely, let's get together and talk after your interview. And seriously change that." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Okay. I'll wear the top to these shoes." She said flipping her hair. "See you later." He said. She smiled and walked out his room. She took a deep breath and walked back to her room. She took off the crop top and put on the floral top. She then put on her lipstick and jacket. She stuffed the paper in her purse. She how to get it for him.Who is she is she didn't? She had to follow orders. She couldn't just not get it. She started something and she just didn't realise. Paybacks a bitch and its certainly not only coming for her. She swung the purse over her shoulder and walked out the room. She took a deep breath.

"What brings you here?" He smirked. "I'm here because I need you to sign this sheet." She said. He laughed. "Are you kidding me? I'm not signing that. I'm not joining him." He said. She sat up and crossed her legs. She then entwined her fingers together on his desk. "I'm not asking you to sign. I'm demanding and ordering you to sign it." She said. He raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" He asked her. "Listen. He's already got most of the world. Lynch is now stronger than ever. If you can't tear it down fron the outer, then why not do it from within?" She smirked. He thought about it. "Ahh... I like the way you think." He smirked. She flashed a smile. She pushed the paper towards him. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. "Ben. Have I ever let you down?" She asked. He shook his head. "Exactly." She smirked. He looked at her and pulled out a pen. He looked at the paper then back at her. "Deal." He said shaking her hand. She smiled. She picked up the paper. "Thanks. See you soon."She said. "Very well." He smiled. 'Not if I destroy you first. I'm taking what's mine.' She smirked as she walked away.

"Laura.Just the girl I wanted to see." He smirked. "What do you want Andrew?" She asked him. "Oh nothing. I just wanted to know how business is going." He said. She knew there was more behind those words. "Business is good. You know...the usual." She said. "Oh yeah? Did you hear that he's officially the king of the world?" He asked her. "What? No he's not." She said. "Oh yeah? Look at this." He said pulling out a news article. She looked at it. "What? No. These are all lies. He never accepted this offer." She said. He smirked. "Oh yeah? He must be really good at telling lies because this was an exclusive interview with him." He said. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I was there with him. He turned the offer down." She said. "According to this he didn't. And why did you expect him to turn it down? I wouldn't even turn it down if I was in his place." He said. She glared at him ."Oh no. Did I cause trouble?" He smirked. She rolled her eyes. " I will kill you. He didn't accept it and I was there. If he did, he would've told me." She said. "Sorry princess. Things happen without your approval." He said. She rolled her eyes and got in her car. "Bye. I'll see you later." She said. He smirked as he watched her drive away.

"Thank you so much!" He said picking her up. She giggled but it quickly faded. He put her down and looked at her. "So?" He asked. "He accepted." She smiled plainly. "I know. I got the call and do you have the form?" He asked. She pulled it out from her purse. She then handed him the sheet. "I love you! I love you soo much!" He said pecking her cheek. She smiled. "Well I'm gonna go soak my feet in hot water. You do what you do best and.....do what ever it is that you do best." She said turning around to leave. He took her hand. "What now?" She asked. "Are you okay?" He asked her. "Yeah. I'm fine. Perfect even." She said throwing her hands in the air. He raised an eyebrow at her. She calmed down a bit and turned back around.

"I know your not fine." He said. She stopped. She closed her eyes tightly. She took a deep breath and faced him once again. "I am. Look at me." She said doing a little dance. He chuckled but gave her a stern look. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked him. He looked at her confused. "Tell you what?" He asked. "That you took the offer." She said. "I.." She stopped him. "No. Its okay. I tell you to be honest with me. And you went behind my back and did something. You know, I think I should take a break. Don't you?" She asked him. "Laura..." He started. "Its okay. You win. Take it all. Congradulations Master." She said walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh! Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥