Chapter 30

She slowly backed up as he approached her. "You wanted to take that from me?" He asked.She shook her head."No. Just listen." She said putting her hands out to protect herself from the fury. He wasn't gonna do anything to her. He stared sharply at her. "Please." She begged. He grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her closer to him. She closed her eyes tightly. "I give you half of the company and you planned to tear it down? Do you you know the amount of work I put into making Lynch stand? Mom left me in a hurry. Your gonna pay." He said and let her go. She trembled. He then stormed out of his office. "Wait! Wait" She called. He ignored her and kept walking. He didn't say anything else and turned the corner. "Ben. Before 8 tonight." He said into his earpiece. "Bye." He said. She took his hand. He stared at it then distanced himself away from her. She noticed something. "Don't touch me." He said bitterly and continued to walk away. She didn't follow after. She let him be. He needed his space. She was gonna give him just that. Even if it hurt her.

He paced back and forth as Ben smirked at him. "You tried to take my company? Did you think even for a second about it?" He asked. Ben looked around for a bit. "Yes I did. As long as I have Laur on my side, I'd clearly take it from you." He said. He laughed. "If you haven't noticed, I own you. Now your days are over. You'll be removed from your position as of this moment. If you think you'll take anything from me, you better think again. I will mop the floor with you. You have no idea what you have gotten yourself in.There's a reason why I'm known around the world." He said and cracked his knuckles. Ben just laughed in his face. "Clearly this company shouldn't be held by you. You have so much to learn." He said leaning back in the seat. He looked at him. "I have so much to learn? HAHA." He laughed also.

He sat in his chair. "Ben. There's a reason why I am in the position I am. Listen to yourself." He chuckled. Ben looked at him confused. "I thought you would be with that bitch." He said. Ross gritted his teeth. "Don't call her that. And don't bring her into this either. When she brought over that contract, did you read it?" He asked him. "No. Why would I?" He said. "And I need help?" He laughed. "I own you. And now I own Flansixs too. Every product and every idea. Without me, you wouldn't even exist. And for that, I turn all of this over to me, myself and I." He said. Ben's face flushed. He knew it now. "Wait. She works hard to get you all of this and you find out that she wanted your place, and you seem so cool about it. Like as if you knew about it all along." He said putting the puzzle pieces together. He stood up. "You....Wait." He said. "Security! Get this guy out of my sight. Scan his face and remove him from the board." He said. They nodded and took his hands. "Wait! Wait!" Ben called. He motioned him away. He sat in his chair once again and lightly tapped away.

She thought of ways to apologise but nothing came to mind. She went over scenerios in her head and each of them ended in tears. She knew she had a butt coming for sure. She wanted to march into the room and demand that he listens to her but who is she to do that? She could but then she then didn't want to upset him any more than she already did.Well for as far as she knows. But only if she knew right? She sat at her computer and brainstormed ideas. But nothing was coming to mind. She looked out the window and had the best idea ever. She just jumped on it without thinking about it. She got up and instantly ran towards her closet. She then grabbed her phone. "Please. Just please". She said as she heard his voice. "Well well." He said. She rolled her eyes. "Okay. Be there in a bit." He said. She smiled. "Thank you.I owe you." She said. "You kinda...." She cut him off. "I'm sorry! I'll make it up." She said and hung up. She then continued it out.

He ran his fingers through his hair. She bit her lip. "Do you like it?" She asked. He didn't look at her. "You know...I just want to say that I'm sorry." She said. He looked at her. "Are you? Are you really?" He asked her. "Look Ross.-" He cut her off. "Don't call me that." He snapped.She was a bit taken back. "What?" She asked him softly. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry and you seem very well-" She stopped and looked at him. "Lynch. Tell me what you want and I'll do it." She said. He coughed dryly. "I'm gonna go inside." He said and turned around once again. "Don't leave!" She shouted. He ignored her completely and continued to walk away. She took hold of him. "Look at me." She said.

He looked at her hands then felt that burning feeling. "I'm good." He said and took her hands off of him.She was getting frustrated with him for sure. "Look at me." She said once again. He looked at her. "I love you. I'm sorry. Don't give me the cold shoulder and let me explain please." She said. "I don't really like this. Its not you official. Its a bit shabby and corny." He said looking at the set up. "I just wanted you to relax and let loose." She said a bit pained. "Right. So you asked him for help huh?" He said. "What did you say?" She asked. "Are you sure you won't ask him to take me down too?" He asked her pushing past her. Ass. She felt tears prick her eyes. "I-I" She stuttered. "Its okay sweetie. I'm certainly the king of all and you certainly aren't my queen." He said and walked off. Well damn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahhh....He knew!? What!? Yet he's a fucking ass about it!? Lets just say, there's plenty more where that came from! Wait! There's more.....Hit me up in the comments section about what you thought about the chapter! And Check out my new One Shot called Number 18! Comment and Vote!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥