Deserve

*Jade's POV*

I sit Kylie on the bed of the truck. Kylie looks behind me with a ugly look on her face.

"Jade can I speak with you" female voice said

I turned around and it was LJ's squeeze. Haha!

"Yeah"

"It's about you and your... daughter" she said

I've got a feeling this is gonna go down hill. I looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

"I don't want both of you here again"

"Woah... woah... woah... what gives you the right"

"This is our place... LJ's and mine.. I can say what I want..."

"What do you have against my daughter"

"She has a bad attitude like you"

"What can I say... she's my kid"

"Bad parenting"

"Listen here b!tch... just bec-"

"Hey... hey... what's going on here" LJ cut in

"Oh you know... baby mama drama..."

"Babe she's being rude..."

"Pfft.. hahahaa" I laughed 

"Jade" LJ said

"Oh I'm the one to blame.. good picking Larry..."

"LJ was right about you" Arena said

"Oh really? What did he say... again"

"He says your worthless... you run around with every guy... and you cheated on him..."

"Oh honey... if I was worthless than why did he ask me to marry him in the first place..." I said

I looked at Larry. He looked so confused right now. As in what the hell is going on. I waited for one of em to say something again.

" Better yet... Larry... Whose this b!tch? That you were telling her about... we both know what actually happened and why we got divorced... here's another thing... your little squeeze, is Luke's ex girlfriend... well ex wife actually..."

LJ looked at her. Her eyes got big. This b!tch thinks she can f**k with me. Wrong move lady!

"I don't know what she's talking about... and you were married!" she said and looked at Larry.

"I got stories on her... let me save you some time Larry... Arena here... Whose real name is Lexcy... f**ked my brother over... and she signed Shay over to her parents... she slept with Luke's best friends... wait.. wait let me say it again BEST FRIENDSSSS"

"This is coming from a girl Who sleeps around... no wonder LJ left you... and you actually gonna believe her babe"

"Oh Lexcy... you know me so well... why don't you tell my whole background of me running around with every guy"

LJ stood between us, looking back and forth, waiting for a brawl to happen. Trust me, I'm now on that level to give this b!tch an ass whooping!

She didn't say one word. I stood there waiting and waiting but no response.

"Seems like you two haven't fully met.. let me introduce... Larry here is my ex husband and a father to my kid... we were together let's say four years before marriage... two years of marriage together... he started sneaking around... went back to his ex for awhile.. then he sold me... why? You can ask him yourself.. I did love him... and if I were to say I still do, it still wouldn't matter to him.. and all the things I've done for him... wasn't enough for him... now to think of it... maybe you two do deserve one another... LJ is the one that f***ed me over.. and you f***ed Luke over... hey... perfect match... and I-"