Date Cade

Vegas has arrived! Tonight is the back number ceremony, and I'm running around like a chicken without its head. I have to get Kylie dressed and myself as well. Luke was in the shower. Cade was all set. My god, that man! "Ok Jade! No need to fantasize over your heeler. But he looks yummy!" I thought.

We were all set and we were off to Southpoint. We took a limo to the ceremony. Cade and Luke were talking among themselves. Kylie and I were reading news feed on all of my social media networks. Then she saw her dad's cover photo. It was a family photo. It was pic that we took with Kylie. Not the one from the hospital one. It was the ones we took at the ranch.

"Luke" I said and gave him my phone

He shrugged his shoulders. We pulled up to Southpoint and Cade helped us out. Kylie was dressed as a southern Belle, well both of us were. We wore sundresses and cowboy boots. No, I did not dress her up as a twin. Her dress is white and brown and she wore Sandy brown boots. My dress was teal and black and I wore black cowboy boots. Cade was dressed in a black cinch shirt with starched jeans. He wore tan square toed. Oh god, men who wear Cinch clothin, its so hot! Tehe! Luke wore a dark blue Cinch shirt with starched jeans and dark brown boots. We walk into the conference room and took our seats. It went Luke, Cade, Kylie, and then me. We were a couple rows away from stage.

They started calling the contestants name in the bareback riding. Even them bareback riders were giving me looks. Ewww.. no! I'm done with rough stock riders. It's scary to see someone you love, lay their life on the line. It may be the last eight seconds of their life. Seriously, when LJ would ride, I couldn't even watch. But I couldn't tell him to stop because he makes his living off of that. I'm terrified to even watch rough stock itself.

Finally they got to the team roping. They were announcing the heelers first. All the heelers lined up on the left side of the stage. First one to go was Cade.

"Coming in fifteenth in the world Caiden Cardoza"

Cade waved to the audience and claimed his back number. He smiled at me and Kylie. Kylie waved back at him. They announced all the heelers. I recognized a few. But Kollin and my brothers didn't make it this year though. It was only I. All the heelers walked off the stage and Cade was all proud. He had that grin. I couldn't be any more proud of him. Now it was my turn to head towards the stage. As I walk, some of the guys came up to me. Some rookies in there but mostly veterans.

"Alright... here are your top fifteen headers... coming in the number fifteen spot.. Jade Billings"

I walk up and waved at everyone. I hear Cade and Luke yelling. Oh my god, they are so loud. I'm sure the whole casino heard them. Kylie was waving and I waved back at her. All of us headers walked off the stage. I was walking and the lovely miss Shada Brazile stopped me.

"Hey" I said and hugged her

"Hi... I didn't know you made it... congrats.. I was wondering if you wanted to be involved in the modeling show... tomorrow night and I think Thursday afternoon"

"Hold on... let me grab my phone and check if I have anything planned that time.. ill be back"

"Ok"

I rushed back to the table. I placed my back number on the table.

"Jade.. Kylie" Cade said

She was running after me. I waited for her. I sat down at the Brazile's table. Trevor grabbed Kylie but she escape his hold. He was laughin and she was too. She sat on my lap and she looked at my phone. It was ringing.

"DADDY" She said

"Will have to call dad back.. ok"

I checked my schedule. Turns out I was free both days.