Oklahoma Night

~OKC~

Kaleb and I went for our morning run. Kylie and Luke were still sleeping. Jesse took my other rig to Stephenville for the Wildfire Roping. After I rope here tonight, we fly out to Stephenville.

Kaleb's rigs are traveled wide. One is in Florida and the other in California. For Kaleb he has to leave for Florida the day after the Wildfire. That means I won't be seeing him for awhile.

We pull up to the arena. I unload the horses, while Kaleb starts setting up the pins. Then I tied up the horses. Kylie and I went to go fetch water.

We filled the buckets and put it on Kylie's wagon. Yes, we're that lazy. Haha! But hey it gets the job done. We head back to the trailer. Kaleb put hay in each pin but the horses were still tied up. I put one bucket in each pin. We stuck Kylie's wagon back in the trailer.

I got a few hours left before tonight's short round. I'm sure we're all hungry.

"Where to my honeys" Kaleb said

"I'm hungry" Kylie said

"Me too" I said

"Ok. Where do y'all wanna eat?"

"Whataburger" Kylie and I shouted

Kaleb laughed about us. We pull up to the burger joint. We walked in and looked at the menu. We figured out what we wanted and decided to order. I wanted to pay but Kaleb cut in and payed for the meal.

Kylie was sitting at the table with my phone. I grabbed her a sweet tea and I did. Kaleb and I sat down with Kylie. She was concentrating on this game. I'm not sure what kind of game it is. A number popped up on my phone, and Kylie hands it over.

"Hello"

"Is this Jade?"

"Yes it is"

"Hey Jade this is Cody Lambert with the PBR"

"Oh... hi"

"We wanted to inform you that Koonyi has been invited to the Ty Murray invite... will you be able to bring him.. I know you rodeo as well"

"When is the event"

"End of March"

"Hold on"

I popped up my schedule for that weekend and I don't have a rodeo until two weeks after. Dang, that's a wait.

"Is it only for that weekend"

"We would like to have you on tour actually.."

"Uh... can I call you back.."

"Sure"

"Thanks... bye"

"Bye"

Holy cow balls! I didn't get the offer, Kylie got the offer. It's her bull not mine. I looked up and Kaleb was looking at me.

"You ok hun" Kaleb asked

"Kylie got an offer to tour the PBR... Her first stop is in two weeks" I said

I looked at Kylie and she smiled. I grabbed her hand.

"That's great" Kaleb said

"Yeah... but will be traveling every weekend... meaning I can either rodeo full time or start stock contracting right off the back" I said