Home

We made it home and we just dropped the bulls off at the pins. I am tired as hell right now. I don't want to sleep but I'm exhausted. Kylie and Luke are still out, Kaleb went to go park the trailer while I lock up the gates. I then started walking towards the house.

Kaleb parks the truck in front of the house. I open the back door of the truck and carried Kylie inside. I carry Kylie up to her room. I turned the bedroom light on, there he was again. No... I... I must be dreaming. I used my free hand to open my eyes. Nope he's still there, shyt! I put Kylie next to him and turned the light off. Oh boy, it's gonna be one crazy morning.

I pushed it away, and went into our, I mean my bedroom. Kaleb was changing his clothes, God I hope he didn't see what's in Kylie's room. I went into the bathroom because I really needed to go. I pulled out pajamas and changed into them. After I did my business, I crawled under the sheets next to Kaleb. He wraps me up, I feel like I'm cheating here! LJ is NEXT DOOR for christ sake!

That night I laid awake, wondering. How can I handle this new life? I thought I could handle it but apparently I can't. I finally had the courage to go to sleep.

I am in a white room and I'm sweating. I see doctors and nurses rushing around. I have pain in my stomach. I am screaming my head off. It hurts so bad! I had tears coming down.

"Wheres my husband" I screamed

"Jade calm down... control your breathing" a nurse said

I laid back down and calmed myself but this pain is excruciating! The doctor was getting ready to deliver my baby. I finally slowed down my heart rate and steady my breathing. But the pain was still intense!

"Wheres my husband" I screamed again

"He's on his way" a nurse said

"Alright Jade... you ready to push" the doc said

"Wait.. let me catch my breath"

Again, I'm catching my air. Finally I was ready to push and the door flies open and he rushes in. But he was dressed like the doctor. He runs over to me, and he holds my hand.

"I'm here babe" he says

I was gonna slap him for being late! But my mind was focusing on the pain. Ugh! I'm pushing and then I hear the cry of a new born. The doctor tells me it's a little boy.

I'm exhausted and the nurses bring him to me. He looked at me with brown eyes and again he has a lot of hair. I'm gonna be bald by the time I'm fifty! He was so adorable! I finally had a little boy. The nurses took him to clean him up. Then his dad took off the doctor clothing while they cleaned the room. He stood in the dark area, then he comes towards me.

"You did great babe.... he's a handsome boy... I love you Jade"

"I love to Ka- LARRY!"

I jumped up from the bed. I sat up and rubbed my face. Dam these dreams! The sun was slowly rising and I went to the bathroom. I washed my face, trying to wake up. I wiped my face and walked back out. Kaleb was still sleeping and I walked out of the bedroom. I gently closed the door and opened Kylie's bedroom. It was only her in the room, what the he-?