Rowdy

The last day of the finals has arrived. I am beat. I haven't slept right for the past couple of days. Because I can't stop thinking about LJ. Especially the decision I have to make. He wants me and Kylie to go with him to Missouri. I haven't been to Missouri in so long. I'm sure they want to see Kylie.

I'm laying in bed. Kylie was watching tv and Luke was gettin dressed. I'm being a bum. Kylie crawled towards me and kissed my forehead.

"Momma" she said

"Good morning baby" I said and kissed her forehead too

"luh youuu momma" Kylie said again

"I luh you too" I said with a smile

She laid down next to me. My little teddy bear. Haha. She snuggled into me. My baby is already talking. She only knows the basic words. Her first word was "love" but she says it as "luh". She never fails to put a smile on my face.

Later on we decided to get dress because LJ kept calling and texting. I wanted to catch up on my sleep, but no. Kylie and I head into the bathroom to get dressed.

I dressed Kylie in a regular tshirt. That had the toy story characters on it. Like Jesse, Woody, and Bullseye. I put her hair in a pony tail. I dressed casual myself.

Kylie and I head down to the lobby. We went to one of the small restaurants. The hostess grabbed a high chair for her. We were looking at the menu. I ordered a water and apple juice for Kylie.

"Jade" a voice said

I turned. It was a girl.

"Megan" I questioned

"Yes... what are you doing here" she said and sat down

"Supporting the husband and daddy" I said

"Oh my god... she looks exactly like Larry... except she's got your brown eyes... awww.. what a cutie"

"Wheres Blaine"

"He's with his dad somewhere... I came down to look for them... well its great seeing you Jade..."

"You too Megan"

She got up and left. Kylie looked at me and smile. Kylie was playing with the menu. I was browsing my Facebook and I saw a video of LJ. I pressed play and showed it to Kylie. She had a big smile plastered on her face. She starred at the phone.

"Dadda" she said

"Yeah... that's daddy...in speaking of your daddy... he was suppose to meet us here... oh well... guess it's just you and I all day today" I said

I ordered us pancakes with scramble eggs. Minutes later they brought us our food. I poured syrup on the panacakes.

"Jade" a male voice said

"Sean?"

"I haven't seen you in awhile... where have you been"

"Well... I had a little one..." I said

"Woah... she's looks more like Larry.. doesn't she"

"Haha... yeah.. have you seen Larry"

"He was walking around earlier... I don't know where he went"

"Oh... he was suppose to meet us here..."

"Congrats... on your bundle of joy... she's a beauty"

"Thanks"

"See ya Jade"

"See ya"

I cut up the panacakes in pieces. I started feeding Kylie. Her and I split the panacakes. She's eating one and I'm eating one. Kylie and I were done eating. I paid for our ticket and then headed back to the room.