Justice

"Whose this" I questioned

"You can't recognize your ex fiancé"

"Christen"

"No... Not even close"

"Well... Who? What did you do with my little girl"

"Take a listen"

"Daddy!!! Help!!!"  Kylie cried

My heart shattered to pieces when I heard her cry but I'll end this for good.

"Where do I meet you"

"How about where you and Jade got married"

"You're in Texas "

"Well babe.... I showed up at your ex inlaws place about ten minutes after you left... And I left with Kylie..."

"Only Kylie...."

"Her uncle too... Only because she wouldn't quit crying for him... You have ten minutes or you'll never see your pride and joy again"

"I'll be there"

With that the phone went dead and I need to do something. I headed towards the pasture, and million things are going through my mind. I've got Jade in the hospital, and Kylie with a crazy woman. What the hell can I do to keep my family safe? As I look out, I see white chairs, priest, white alter, and some people. The hell is happening?

I walk up and I see Kylie sitting in one of the chairs with tears running. Luke was sitting across from her. I walk up and I'm clueless, then a averaged female comes walking out with a white dress. Oh shyt! There's no way in hell I'm marrying this crazy b!tch! Music starts playing and I need to think of something quick. I looked towards Luke and he mouthed "where's Jade". I held my hand up and kept my eye on her. Then I felt something against my back. I looked behind me and some guy has a gun to me. As the girl comes closer, she reveals her identity.

"Arena... I mean Lexi?" I said surprisingly

"You thought I forgot about you"

"There's no way in hell am I marrying you"

"Why?"

"I still love Jade... Your ex husband is my best friend... You cheated... And I can no longer stand the way you speak to my daughter... So no... I'm not gonna marry you..."

"Jason..."

The guy behind me walked over to Kylie and he put the gun to her head. Come on Larry, think!!!

"Wait... Can I say something to my daughter and Luke for a second... Together... Alone"

She let Kylie go and she ran to me. I picked her up and carried to Luke. We huddled in a small group and made sure she don't hear one bit.

"Alright Luke... I'm gonna need your help here" I whispered

"You got my help..." He whispered back

"I'm gonna give you the keys to the four wheeler... Kylie don't let go... Remember how I taught you to ride one..."

She nods her.

"Where's Jade..." He asked

"I'll tell you later... But I need you two to make a run for it.."

I pulled the key out of my pocket and I gave him a man hug so I can sneak him the key.

"Take care of my family Luke... If I don't make it... Kylie... Take care of mom for me... "

"Daddy.. No... I'm sorry..."