6

He walked into the gym. The class was going on, but he needed to give papers to the coach.
She was there. " Mr.M, hey." She stopped running and stopped in front of him. They kept walking but she walked facing him.

" Raven." He smiled. He glanced down, she was in pink shorts, that he was yet to see her ass in. And a white spaghetti strap t-shirt was cut as a "v" showing the tops of her red bra and a bunch of cleavages.

" My mother found you really interesting." She said. " You were right, you're nothing like her." He smirked. " Correct, but if you had met my father you would see how much we are alike." She put her hands on her hips.

" Ms. Davis, continue your laps, add on 3 more!" The coach said. " Nice seeing you Mr.M." She smiled and caught up with Deja. He watched her perfect ass bounce, and her perfect tits bounce as she ran. He needed to get out of there.

She had detention again. " what happened now?" He asked. She was the only one in detention again. " Smacked a 9th grader."
" why?"

" he touched my ass." She scoffed. " fair reason." He shrugged.
" But I'm the one who gets detention, this school is corrupt. You're the only reasonable teacher here." She smiled. " Thank you for your opinion."

She leaned back, propping herself up on her elbows. Her chest poking out. " I want to go to the beach." She broke the silence.

She watched him stand up and move around the classroom, putting things back in order. "You like the beach?"

" yes, peaceful.", " What's your Zodiac sign?" She asked. "Aquarius."
" Ohh." She smirked. " what?" He looked amused. " Nothing."

He was in front of her now. Waiting for her to elaborate. " and what is your sign?"
" Leo." She glanced to his lips, which had a smirk on them.  " Hm." He nodded. " what?"
" nothing."

The roles have switched now, they were both wondering what the other meant. He licked his lips and he noticed she pressed her thighs together, she was wearing a skirt today. She was wearing a jacket to cover up what the shirt was wearing.

He doesn't know why he did it but he did. He presses his lips to hers, a small squeal left her mouth as he did so. She had her hand up partly to push him away but she put it down on her thigh. She relaxed into the kiss, opening her mouth to give him more access. For a second she forgot he was her teacher.

He pulled away quickly, she sat there watching him figure out what was wrong with him.

" I gotta go." She hopped off the table and grabbed her bag, rushing out the door.