12

He held her head down on his cock, as it hit the back of her throat until she gagged. He let her head go. She took a minute to catch her breath and quickly put him inside her mouth again.

" hands on your thighs." He demanded. She whimpered and placed her hands on her thighs. He pushed her head down, "keep it there." He said. If she wanted to stop she had to tap his thigh three times, but he tasted so good. He let her head go once again and she swirled her tongue around his tip. " yes just like that baby."

"Do you want to touch yourself, Raven?" He said. She nodded, "please." She came up and looked him in the eye. " keep sucking." She whimpered again and attached her mouth to his cock again. " Go ahead and rub yourself."

She kept sucking as she lowered her right hand into her panties, her fingers soaked with her juices as she rubbed her clit. She moaned on his cock he thrust up into her mouth.

" Are you close?" He asked. " mhm" she hummed. "Then stop." She squirmed but found the strength to stop. He held her head down as she felt the climax coming. The warm liquid hit the back of her throat. He let her head go and she swallowed instantly.

" Good girl." He caressed her cheek. She stood up and he pulled her back onto his lap, she straddled him. " I think you deserve some pleasure now huh?" His hands found her ass and he felt the butt plug's end sticking out. "Yes... please." She whispered.

His knee was right below her heat, she thrust forward, finding pleasure. " So needy aren't you." She met his stare and pouted. She rested her chin on his shoulder and his arm was wrapped around his shoulder. " It's ok you can use me." He whispered as he ran his fingers through her hair. She began moving again, rubbing against his thigh.

" Just like that." He smoothed her hair down. "Oh." She moaned in his ear. He squeezed her ass and rubbing her cheeks. " Go as fast as you want." He kissed her head. " Shit." She said in a breathy tone. She only just now realized the movie was still playing. He was rubbing her back as he paid attention to the movie like this was a normal thing. Maybe she wanted this to be a normal thing.

Her moans exited her mouth and went directly into his ear. She moved faster, pressing herself down on him harder. He pushed his knee up at just the right time. She hummed with pleasure. He paid attention to her moans as her orgasm ripped through her. He bounced his leg up and down as her orgasm continued. She grabbed his shirt tightly as it ended.

He moved her to the side, so she was back straddling both thighs. " Good?" He moved the hair out of her face. " yes." She got out. Her pussy still throbbing from her orgasm.

He directed her face up by her chin and kissed her lips. As she started to kiss back he squeezed her ass. He let her bury her face in his chest, she glanced at the clock on the back of the room. It was 2 am. It was Saturday now, she smiled to herself knowing they'd be doing this all weekend.