33

She woke up in her own bed this Saturday morning. She laid there for a while texting Gio. She smiled and he texted dirty things to her. Her thighs squeezed together. She put her hand into her shorts and felt how wet she is, she didn't even realize it.

She turned over to look at the time.

" it's already noon?" She noticed a note on her nightstand and grabbed out for it.

Gone to your brother's clinic for a check-up, be home by 2. Love you.
Mom and dad.

So she was home alone.

She had an idea. Inviting Gio over. Now when she tried to get herself off she thought back to the things she did with Gio. She needed something. A mouth in her nipple, or clamps, maybe a pillow to ride on, a dildo to suck.

He was hesitant but he came, parking down the street as she opened the door for him she grew very excited.

"This is a crazy idea." He closed the door behind him as she led him inside her room.
" no, keep the door open, no one's home." He glanced at her before opening the door again.

She led him to her bed and he grabbed her waist as they fell on the bed. She pressed her lips to his and rolled her hips upon his growing bulge. He groaned in her mouth as she melted.

" Fuck, Raven." He dug into his pocket, grabbing a condom, " don't." She stopped his hand. " I like it better without."
" and I like when I don't have to spend $50 for a plan b every time." He pressed a kiss to her lips. "I'll get on birth control."

" ok and till then..." he bit open the condom. But he stopped when he saw her frown.

He sighed and threw the condom somewhere behind him. " Jesus Christ Raven." He rolled his eyes and she smiled.

He stood up and she was lifting his shirt, kissing his abs. " thank you...daddy." She looked up at him with those innocent eyes, but he knew that there was nothing innocent about them.

He smirked and grabbed her, standing her up. He pinned her to a wall, pulling down those shorts the same shorts that had the wet spot in them from his texts this morning.

She pulled down his pants with the boxers and he grabbed her thighs, she followed and let him lift her, he pushed her back against the wall he buried himself deep into her. She gasped out and grabbed his shoulder.

" take off your top baby." His breaths were short as he dove into her over and over. She lifted her back and removed her shirt. Her breasts fell out and he immediately attached his mouth to her nipple.

He slammed her body into the wall over and over as he reached that spot she'd scream for.

A knot was slowly untying in her stomach, he bit at her neck, sending shivers down her spine. Putting sloppy kisses all over her skin, she felt the sweat as she held his shoulders. He carried her off the wall and onto the bed. She grabbed the top of her headboard while he thrusts into her, the board banged against the wall as her screams filled the room.

If her family was to walk into the house she still wouldn't want him to stop. She wouldn't care if they heard she wouldn't even care if the neighbors hear.

If they were to call the police about a noise complaint it would only make her hornier and she would have to drive over to Gio's to get her high.

He placed his hand on her stomach as he continued his thrusts. " you feel me?" He looked her in her eyes.

" God yes, I feel you. All of you." She grunted. He rubbed her clit as she squirmed from the overstimulation. He pulled out and moved his dick around her clit, he moved it faster and faster, rubbing her clit with his dick. Her juices falling on the bed, no doubt there isn't going to be a mess.

He watched her throw her head back as her orgasm rose.

He just moved his dick on her clit faster. His dick soaked with her juices. He felt his orgasm approach, his groans overtook and he shoved himself back inside her. She yelled out, feeling the ultimate stimulation as he thrust over and over.

He pressed his mouth to her neck, letting his moans escape as his cum released inside her.
She came down from her high and she pulled him back, wanting to stay there.

He found the energy to flip her over and she whimpered as she rested back on top of him.

" Gio." She said, clearly out of breath.

" hm?"

" I think I love you."