24

Two more exams this week. Then two weeks from now is spring break.

Deja is seeing a lot more of Jasmine. They haven't made anything official but Raven sees it.

They were on the other side of town. So no one would see them. He was taking her out for the second time now, she was loving it.

They were seating side by side in the booth. The restaurant's lights were dim. A candle was on the table. He was rubbing her thigh under the table. She was whispering things in her ear as they ate.

They walked out, going back to the car. He was moving his hand lower. Touching her ass.
He couldn't take it anymore, he walked her over to the back of the restaurant. Pushing her against the walls pulling her dress up.

" but someone will see?" She noted. " so?" She smirked as he lifted her. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He lowered her down until he was fully inside her. " fuck." He put her back to the wall. He thrust in and out of her.

They heard the employee exit open. But he didn't stop. She was almost to the edge. She turned her head and the employee was standing there, trash bag in hand and mouth gaped with wide eyes. Poor girl.

He pulled her down harder and held her hand about her head. He pounded into her as she came. She cried out. The employee dropped the bag and ran inside.

" think she enjoyed the show?" He asked. Letting her down. She smiled and kissed him one last time before straightening her dress.

She studied for an hour before he took the books away. She finally settled on a meal to make for her final in his class.

He took her out to the pool. She was in her bra and panties. He took note to buy her a bikini.

He looked down at her wet body. She brushed her hair back with her hands and looked at him. He brought his hands to her back and unclipped her bra. He threw it on the pool chair.

He lifted her onto the concrete and slid off her panties. " Gio." She sighed. " neighbors will see." She giggled. " Exactly." She kissed her thighs before pulling them apart.

" spring break is coming up." He started as she fell deeper into his trance. He licked his lips at her bare sparking pussy in the sunlight. He loved the fact that she knows other people might see, but trusts him enough to do it.

" what are you doing for it?" He licked a line up her pussy. " uh..hmph, don't know."

He brought his hand to her mouth. She opened her eyes and sucked his middle and pointer finger. He pushed his fingers deep until she gagged. Now his fingers were wet enough.

He pushed them inside her fast, her hips bucked as he curled his finger upward.

" so you are you busy?" He lapped at her clit. "Mmm. For what?" She asked. He stopped all movement and she opened her eyes, glaring at him.

" Are you busy yes or no?"

She looked at him with confusion.

" spring break Raven."

" I'm not busy." She shook her head. " Would you like to come with me on a trip?"
" where?" She smiled. " Hawaii."

She gasped. Her mouth gaped open. " I've never been out of the state before."
" How would I cover that?" She asks. He leaned forward to speak but she started first. " Deja is going to Florida with her family over spring break so I can just say I'm with them." She shrugged.

He gripped her thighs and leaned up to kiss her. " two weeks of me and you." He pressed a kiss to her lips. She suddenly gasped. " what?"
" I need a bathing suit." She jumped up and grabbed a towel and ran into the house.

He looked down and sighed. Shaking his head with a smile on his face.