20

She walked into the house, using her key. She set it down on the counter and took off her coat.

" Gio?" She called out, she walked upstairs and heard a noise coming from the movie room.

" what are you watching?" She asked sitting next to him. " the cloud meatballs thing." He said. " cloudy with a chance of meatballs?" She laughed. " yes that, I still don't see your fascination with it."

" how was the date." He said and per usual moved her onto his lap. "Boring."
"Good." He pressed a kiss to her shoulder. He placed a hand on her ass under her skirt.

His erection was already growing, it pressed against her and she gasped. He smirked, watching her expression. " be good tonight and I'll give you a taste." She bit her lip and nodded. She loves that taste.

" did you eat?" He asked. " yea." She said before he kissed her, " let's go upstairs." She gladly followed him.

She felt herself getting wetter with every step. They entered the bedroom and he turned around to her. Ripping open her shirt, pulling off her bra with it. "You want the clamps?"
She nodded. " you like the pain don't, you baby?" He watched her eyes as he placed them
on, she gasp as she adjusted herself to them.

She glanced down at his clothed cock, whimpering. " you want a taste don't you?"
She nodded, " yes, please?"

He went to his closet and pulled out a black short skirt, and white thigh-high socks. He handed them to her and she didn't hesitate, she slid off her long skirt and panties, pulling up the black one he gave to her.

Then the socks. He looked at her head to toe. She was already topless with a tiny skirt on with the thigh high socks. " you look good enough to eat." He ran his hand down her arm.

"Get on your knees." She did as was told and sunk to her knees. " go ahead." She smiled excitedly and unzipped his pants, doing the buckle first. " but I want you to ride my shoe as you do." He said making her stop in her tracks. She looked down and aligned herself with his freshly clean leather boots. He kept his foot steady and she lowered herself down at the toe of the boot.

She gasped at the feeling, she didn't know what she was expected. She moved herself back and forth finding her pleasure. She reached up again and took his cock out. Stroking it lightly before lowering her mouth on it.

He lifted his foot a bit and she yelped, but she quickly found better pleasure in it. She rubbed her clit directly on the tip of the boot. Moaning against his dick. " you look so good humping my shoe." He moved the hair out of her face as she gagged on his dick.

She licked his pre-cum, leaking from his tip, and it wasn't soon until she sent him over the edge. He grunted as she held her mouth open eager for his cum. He stroked himself spilling out. Her mouth was there to catch it all.

After he poured it all out she pulled back, swallowing, and licking her lips. " finish yourself off on my shoe baby." He pressed a kiss to her forehead before she started her movements again. She held his leg as she humped his shoe. " just like that." He was brushing her hair back with his hand.

" good girl." He said as she came, spilling out on his boot.