9

" gorgeous aren't you." He grabbed her neck while kissing her lips. His fingers wandered around her clit, spreading her juices around.

" This how wet I make you?" She whimpered, he swirled his tongue around her nipple. She's touched herself before but never like this.

He pushed a finger inside her, she immediately clenched around his finger. A gasp came from her as he pushed his finger in deeper. " So good." He muttered. He pumped one finger inside her, she started to moan and feel the pleasure coursing through her. He saw she got used to it and tried pushing a second finger inside. " oh shit." She grabbed his arm.

" you can take it." He pecked her lips. As he continued to put two inside her, she felt the slight pain of his fingers stretching her. She caught her breath as he finally got them inside her.

" Good girl." He curled his finger in her, making her squeal. The soreness of the stretching was still there. He finally decided to give her more pleasure than pain.

He lifted her legs as he stood right in between them. She watched him lick his lips. To think her home ec teacher was stretching her with his fingers, and now his tongue.

" oh." She gripped the counter. His tongues swirled around the bud, his free hand -that wasn't stretching her- has a firm hold on her breast. "Piccola, hai un sapore così fottutamente buono" he grunted.

Whatever he said she thought it was sexy as fuck. " you take my fingers so good piccola." He attached his tongue to her soaking pussy.

The build-up of pleasure from his finger and tongue, caused her to cry out. " yes, scream for me, Raven." His eyes connected to her whimpering face.

He came up to her face again, his finger still fucking her. He kissed her lips, he made sure she tasted what he tastes. " see how good you taste?" As he continues pumping his finger her hand wrapped around his free arm. She nodded to the question. " I think I'm going to.."
"You don't cum until I say you can." she whimpered, closing her eyes. He grabbed her chin, " open them."
" I want to look at you as you cum."

She ripped her eyes open, meeting his. " Cum now." They kept eye contact through the entire orgasm, " look at you." He talked over her moans. " You love the way my fingers fuck you. Don't you?"

" yes-yes I do ohh." He let his fingers out and her chest was heaving. He spread new juices around her pussy, her body jerked. " you look so beautiful when you cum." With that, they shared a very sloppy and wet kiss.