10

" RAVEN LETS GO." Her mother yelled from the bottom of the stairs. She rubbed her eyes and glanced at the clock. " oh shit."
"Raven bring Zander down please." Her mother said. She nodded and walked across the hall to her brother's room.

He giggled as she changed his diaper. Her phone rang and she answered. " morning Mr.M." she smiled.

Deja waited for her in the bathroom.
" come on, we'll be late." Deja said, " I'm still peeing hush." Raven said. " how much pee can you have?"

Raven rolled her eyes and washed her hands. "let's go, I want to see Mr.Mariano." Deja pouted. Raven rose her brows and walked out of the bathroom. " Can I sit next to you today?" Deja asked. " yea of course."

Deja was laughing at a joke Raven made as they walked into class. Raven walked up to his desk, smirking down at him. " hey teach, can Deja sit with me today?" She played with a pen on his desk. He looked up at her and she smiled, " mhm." Her knees felt weak right then and there, it was a low 'mhm'.

" Thanks." She turned around, moving back to her seat.
He watched as she walked back over to her table, those jeans were tight, looked so good on her. He cleared his throat and typed away on his laptop.

" Justin Ambry." She said. " what about Justin?" Raven asked. " The car race after school tomorrow." She reminded her. "between Justin and Chris?" She nodded. "I'm the flag girl." Raven smiled. " happy about that aren't you." She laughed.

After school Raven stopped by his classroom again, he smirked and closed his laptop. " Are you free?" He asked as she closed the door. "I have to babysit, I don't have much time."

He pulled her close, gripping her thigh. " That's too bad." He shook his head. " I could sneak out tonight." She suggested. He stood up, dominating her, he lifted her chin to look yo at him. " I wouldn't want to get you in trouble." He leaned down and kissed her lips, his left hand gripped her ass tightly. " I won't get in trouble, I just..." he pressed a kiss to her neck. "I need...." A whimper stopped her talking as his erection pressed against her. " you want what baby?"

Her eyes met his, a pout at her lips, upset that she can't have him. He caressed her stomach under her shirt, he felt her belly button piercing. A smirk played on his lip.

A ring coming from her back pocket interrupted them. She groaned and pulled her phone out. " I have to go." She muted the phone. " can I see you tonight?" She asked. " I'll be awake." He slowly retreated.