37

" fuck that Mitchell bitch, you can't go out with her!" She yelled. " and I'm not Raven, my mother is trying to set me up, she has been doing it since I turned 18, she wants me to marry and have kids as soon as possible, that's why I left that life and started over in this town."

" so are you going Sunday?" Raven crossed her arms. "Yes, but not to flirt I'm going just to please my mother." Raven rolled her eyes as plopped down on the couch.

" Don't be jealous." He sat down next to her. "take me with you?"

" I can't you're 18."

" so, we're only like 7 years apart, that's not too bad." She shrugged. " you're still in high school and I'm your teacher."

" so!" She threw her hands up.

" I'll figure it out." He spoke softly, she finally met his eyes as he rubbed her cheek. " you're mother...."

" can be a bitch I know, she just wants me to have control over my actions."

He runs his hands up her arms, around her neck, and down her back till he gets under her shirt, reaching for her bra.

" But I won't let her control who I fuck, or how I'm in a relationship with." He unclips her bra letting it drop. " if your mother saw you right now how much trouble would you be in?"

" Doesn't matter, I'll deal with her, don't worry." He rubbed her perky nipples, " Maybe you shouldn't go, hang out with me instead, I can be a whole lot of fun." She smirked, palming him through his sweatpants. He let out a groan and glared at her.

She lifted her arms and he took off her shirt. She unbuttoned her jeans, let them and her panties slide down.

He sat down on the couch and pulled her onto his lap. Her breasts bounced as she settles herself.

" You are special to me." He presses kisses to her neck, " so special." She grabbed onto his collar as he moved.

" She can't give you what I can." She moved off him and laid back on the couch, telling him to "take me" with her body.

" I'm yours, you don't want a rich arrogant asshole, you want me, the little school girl, you're in a relationship with and that you fuck so good." She smirked, her own words turning her on.

He looks at her body, growing harder my throat minute. " do anything to me Gio."

" Fuck you're going to be the death of me Raven!" She chuckles as he puts her over his shoulder and carries her up to the bedroom.