31

In gym today they were doing jumping jacks.
Deja and Raven just got done with their laps and now they grabbed two jump ropes.

Raven was doing her jumping jacks as the gym door opened. He's comes in here a lot now. He watched her body carefully as she bounced.

Images of her bouncing on his dick flood his brain. After he gives her teacher what he needs he gestures for her to follow.

She immediately drops her ropes and asked her teacher for a hall pass for the bathroom.

She ran out of the gym and he was walking to his classroom. He looked back and smirked at her so she kept following until she reached his classroom.

He closed the door and pulled down the door shade. And then he turned the lights off. The only light coming in from the closed blinds.

He attacked her with kisses, pushing her against the window until she fell down on his bean bag chair.

" oh god." She moaned. He bit slightly into her shoulder and licked her neck. " d..." She stopped herself. "Say it, Raven. What am I?"

" daddy." With that, he pulled off her shorts and pressed his mouth to her pussy. "Daddy...please." She moaned into her hand. He slapped her pussy hard, causing her to yelp.

He brought her to the edge and stopped. He made her get on her knees and pulled out his dick. Shoving it into her mouth, she loved sucking him off. He tasted so good.

" finger your pussy while you suck me off." He said pulling her shirt down so he could see her tits.

He put her fingers in his mouth and made them wet for her. She put them to her pussy and began running circles. His spit just felt better on her pussy than hers.

He shoved his cock deep into her throat, making her gag and cry. " don't you dare stop fingering your pussy, I want you to cum over and over again in my classroom."

She moaned in his dick and kept sucking. " I see your new interest with daddy. You like calling me that?" She nods, rolling her eyes back as she sticks a finger inside herself, thrusting it in and out, just like he would.

" Can I call you daddy?"

" call me whatever you want." He watched her smile grow. " I'm about to cum daddy." She pouted. " do it."

She did. But he told her to keep going. " you're not leaving until you squirt on my floor."

He made her squirt. How did he do it?

She slapped her pussy. He smirked. " now lay back on the bean bag chair and do it."

She did what he said and she spread her legs, exposing herself to him. She slapped her pussy over and over, sometimes sticking a finger into her thrusting in and out.

" fuck, daddy."

" Cumming?" He smirked.

"Yes- I can't hold it."

"then spank the squirt out of you then Raven."

She spanked harder until she squirt all over herself and the floor and a bit on the bean bag.

She threw her head back on the chair, her legs still open to him.

He came over to her and kissed her lips, shoving his tongue inside her mouth.
" Daddy is proud of his good girl."

She blushed so fucking hard.