42

Gio sat in his seat shocked for what would happen next. Because Raven loved him enough to turn on her parents in a court room.

When she stepped off the stand Deja got up and said how in love they were, even when looking at each other.

" I mean a full cooking class is going on and all Raven can look at is the instructor, and he'd look back because he loves her too, and it's wrong to send him to jail without their being a true reason."

Before it ended it was just one last thing for Gio to say.

" Mr Mariano how do you plead?"

He looked at the two girls who testified on his behalf and they gave him a smile. " Not guilty your honor." And that caused a uproar in the court room.

A riot broke up between faculty's and students and parents. He was released from handcuffs as the judge made her verdict.

He immediately looked for Raven in the crowd of people but couldn't see her.

Next thing his knows Deja is running up to him. " Hey Mr M glad you're a free man...follow me." She grabbed his hand and led him out the side door and she rushed him down the hall.

" straight out that door, just trust her."

Deja ran back the other way and he looked out the side door or the court house. He saw Raven jumping in his car, starting it and throwing bags into the trunk.

He walked out the door and smiled. " You getting in Mr. M, we got a long drive ahead of us?"

He got to the car and pulled her in for a kiss, a long one, a deep one, the one to top all kisses.
" Thank you, I love you so fucking much."

He held her face in his hands as she smiled up at him. " I wasn't going to watch the man I love go to prison for loving me."

They heard reporters rounding the building and her parents shouting her name. " I drive faster." He demanded. She tossed him the keys and they hopped in. Just as she was closing the door she made eye contact with her parents.

" I'm sorry!" She yelled after them as Gio drove off.

" so where are we going?"

" Anywhere that's away from here." She moved closer to him, kissing his face. " what about Zander....Deja?"

" I'll come back after a year or so...Deja will help look out for Zander while I'm gone, but for now Gio, take me away."

He placed his hand on her thigh as she turned up the radio. " Lover's Rock" by Tv Girl played.

And in this moment Raven couldn't be more happier.