14

She aggressively poked at her chicken, as she watched the movie. He was just realizing how well she can hold an attitude. " Raven."
" hm?" She kept her eyes on the screen. " we'll go out another time promise."

"Ok." She bit into her chicken again. He sighed and left the room. She finally glanced back after she finished and he wasn't there. She huffed and looked back at the screen.

He came back minutes later and she still wasn't talking to him. He finally had enough and placed her on his lap. " you can't just do that."
" oh, I think I can." He held her waist tightly. "I'll take you out another time, I promise." He starter peppering kisses on her neck.

" Whatever." She tried to focus on the movie. He put his hand up her shirt, rubbing her nipples. " stop that." She swatted his hand away. He moved his hand towards her inner thigh " you know what to say do make me stop and you haven't said it, you're enjoying this."

She bit her lip and looked at him. " you promise?" She said in a softer tone. " I promise." He moved closer and kissed her, sealing his promise.

" Please I can't stand it anymore." She begged. " what's the fun in that, making you wait is so much better."She put her hand over his bulge, eager for what under those pants. " can I at least have a taste, please please please?" She was kneeling in front of him in the bedroom.

He kept his eyes on her as he unzipped his pants, her eyes filled with joy. " but, no touching yourself until tomorrow."
As much as she wanting his cock she wanted a release. But she loves the way he tastes.

"You." She said, he smirked and continued to lower his pants. She immediately put it in her mouth. He made her take her clothes off but she knew she wasn't getting pleasure tonight.

Her mouth felt amazing, he was surprised she picked this over her own pleasure, which shows how much of a slut she is for him. Spit falling down her chin to down her chest covering her breasts. " you take it so well." He grabbed a fist full of her hair and guided her.

She moaned as she sucked. Shows how much pleasure she get from this alone. Her hand rested on her thighs like a good girl. Her thighs tightly squeezed together. Her nipples peaked.

" shit, just like that." He groaned. Her hands went to fists, fighting the urge to touch herself.
"sto per sborrare piccola." He muttered. When he talks in Italian she only gets wetter. She looked up at him as his cum shot to the back of her throat.

He pulled away and she swallowed quickly. Now she just has to contain her urges for the rest of the night.