38

He sets her down in the room and she smiles knowing what she does to him.

" get on your knees." She obeys quickly and falls to her knees. She looks up to him and then to his bulge. He nods and she zips his jeans taking his cock out.

" just suck the head." He says which makes her pout, but she obeys. She sucks the head softly, swirling her tongue around his head, but the sound of her phone ringing interrupted her.

" wanna get that, it's your mom?"

She shakes her head and keeps eye contact with him as she sucks his tip. " take in some more." She did just that, she moved down further on his shaft.

Her pussy was throbbing with arousal and she was eager to be touched. "Just like that." He held the sides of her face and pulled her closer to him, she relaxed her throat and let him do it.

" Fuck Raven." His raspy voice only made her wetter. She put his hand on his thigh as he moved her head back and forth on his cock.

" Can you take it all the way?" He asked

She nodded and he pulled her forward and kept her at the base of his cock as it explored her mouth.

She felt something rising in her stomach, and she loved it, she rubbed her thighs together, trying to make friction to somehow stimulate her clit.

He released her and she was breathing rapidly.

He sat down and she stayed on her knees but she grabbed the middle of his cock and stroked it while she caught her breath.

But her phone rang again. She ignored it because she was in a trance by just hearing him moan and groan from what she was doing.

She looked up with innocent eyes, and he only smirked. " you're so special, Raven." He brushed the hair out of her face as she smiled up at him.

She started sucking him again and this time she was feeling stimulated. Her hands started shaking as she stroked him and she realized her body was shaking.

She was moaning as she sucked and licked his tip. She whimpered and realized she was orgasming from sucking his cock.

" G-" she fell against him, her body shaking and her pussy glistening.
Gio lifted her off the floor and set her on the bed as she shook with pleasure.

He flipped her over and arched her back down, she laid her face into the pillow.
"Spread yourself for me." Her cheeks flushed with a deep blush, but with still shaking hands and legs she spread herself and held her ass apart for him, nervous for what he was about to do.

He buried his face in her pussy and sucked on her inflamed clit. She made such a guttural noise it surprised her, he pushed a finger in her ass, working her puckered asshole as he sucked on her bruised clit.

" Gio please!" She cried, losing her grip on her ass and her body started going limp.

" keep them apart, Raven." He slapped her ass and quickly got back into the position, putting her back in an arch.

" I can't take it Gio!" She begged but she didn't want it to stop, she didn't want it to ever stop.
Her pussy was dripping and Gio was catching it all with his tongue.

" yes, you can Raven." He kissed her puckered asshole and she went over the edge, she came hard, it felt like an explosion of pleasure, she came the hardest she's ever cum and she hasn't even had his dick yet.

She fell limp against the bed, as her pussy continued to throb from the orgasm.

She loved it.