27

She put on a flowy lavender sundress. He told her they were having dinner on the beach. She was excited. He held her hand as they walked to the beach. She saw the table lit with candles and a white table cloth, fancy utensils, and plates. A flower bouquet in the middle.

"You like it?" He asked. "I love it." He pulled out her chair and let her sit down. " how'd you do this?"

" the same way I did this." He snapped his fingers and a waiter came and offered her wine. She looked at Gio and he nodded.

He left after pouring the wine.

" you're giving an 18-year-old alcohol, have you no shame Mr. M?" She smirked into her glass. "you deserve it." He leaned over and kissed her.

As they shared a dessert he sat her on his lap.

"I'm glad you agreed to come here with me." He put the fork to her mouth and she opened it. She finished what was in her mouth and kissed him. " so am I, if I didn't I would be at home changing dirty diapers." He laughed slightly as he pressed a kiss to her forehead.

She moved her thigh over so she was now straddling him. " want to know something I want to try?" He asked. she tilted her head waiting for an answer. " sex on the beach."

" isn't that a drink?" She smirked. " we can have one after we have sex on the beach."

She leaned back and he started unbuckling his pants. "There are people on the beach"
" are you going to let that stop you from cumming?"

She shook her head and he pushed her panties to the side and pushed up into her. " ride me, Raven." He whispered. She began moving her hips at a slow pace, he tore the straps of her dress down to her waist.

He watched her perfect tits bounce. " Raven do you know how perfect you are?" He nibbled on her neck. " you only tell me every day." She rested her hand on his shoulder and kept bouncing. " just like that love, let them hear you."

" God, you're so big Gio." She put her hands behind her on the table and she thrust back and forth. She cried out loud, he always stretches her pussy without a doubt.

" Cum for me Raven, come on my dick, do it like a good girl, now." He gave her ass a hard smack. " more please more I'm cumming." She moved her hips faster as he smacked her ass again.

" you like the pain don't you?" She nodded on his shoulder. She cried out as he kept smacking, he kept smacking as she came, it prolonged her shaking orgasm, tears fell on his shoulder. " that's it." He thrust his hips up and she felt his warm cum squirt into her.

" we'll find you a plan b tomorrow." He whispered. " no need, I went on the pill before we got here." She lifted her head from his shoulder. He smirked and wiped her tears with his thumb. " good girl." He pecked her sweet lips.