30

Her mother ran into her arms when she walked through the door. Of course Raven missed her but as soon as she parted ways at the airport she felt the need to be near him again.

She played with Xander in her bedroom as she talked to Deja on the phone

" so you and this guy? It is a guy right?"
Raven chuckled but confirmed. "Yea we had fun...a lot of fun."

" oh, I bet you're sore." They both shared a laugh.

" on the last day we went to a festival and the fireworks and attractions were just so beautiful and then he kissed me and Dej I..."

" In love?"
Raven was silent. The only noise was Zander clapping his hands.

" maybe ." She sighed. " I mean you went to Hawaii with him, he kissed you under fireworks, and he fucked the living shit out of you, he's a catch."

" well I exactly can't have him, it's... complicated." Deja sighed over the phone and so did Raven. " I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

" yes."

"I have to go, I just got to Jasmine's house and I brought toys." She said. " ok ok goodbye." She hung up quickly.

She spent the night at his house that weekend. They ate dinner. Went out to the pool and now they were sitting in the bath together. She was making a beard out of bubbles on his face. She laughed as he watched her. Mesmerized by how beautiful she sounded. He grabbed her chin and pressed a kiss to her lips.

When they got out she sat on his bed in his clothes as he snuck his hand under the shirts as kneaded her breast.

He brought her on her lap and immediately felt the bulge. He lifted her for a second and pulled off the towel. She wasn't wearing anything under for a reason.

She guided herself down onto his cock. He let her set her own pace. For this time he only wanted her to feel good.

Her hips thrust on his as she buried her face into his neck. She heard his breathing hitch now and then.

He picked her up. A yelp coming from her as he laid her on the bed. He put her arms above her head and thrust into her. Burying his cock into her.

" Hmph." She bit her lip. He thrust into her deeply. He kissed a long line of kisses on her, starting at her neck.

" Oh, Gio." He let her arms down and she put them into his hair as he moved to her nipples.

No clamps, no dildos, no toys. Just them.

She pushed herself up and cried out. Meeting his pace she moved her hips with his.
He held a firm grip on her hip, it grew firmer with each thrust. He was close.

She listened carefully to his breathing. Watching him cum was the most beautiful thing ever. Before she knew it she was cumming herself. Fingernails dug into his shoulder. Her cries fill the bedroom as he continued thrashing into her.