23

She woke up in his bed. In his shirt. She turned the other way and laid there for a while. Until he came in and sat next to her.

"Sleep well?" He asked." For the first time in two weeks." She turned to him finally. "hungry?" She nodded.

She sat on a stool by the counter and ate her breakfast. " what happened last night?" He asked. " Just stressed." She shrugged. " I told you to relax."

" I can't, don't have time to." She sipped her apple juice. " Raven." he gave gave her a serious look. " I'll work on it." She offered.

It was the day of her first two exams and she was nervous, but sure she would pass.

She was walking to her first exam when she was pulled into a classroom.

" Jesus, what?" She rubbed her temples. " come  see me after each exam." He said. " why?" She asked. " motivation." He smirked. " ok." She smiled. " are you feeling well? Get enough sleep?"

She nodded. " you locked away all the study materials, I slept very well." She smiled. She looked at the clock and back to him.

" I have to go, hopefully, I finish early." She rushed out of the room, running down the hall.

She was good at math, amazing at it. She skipped 8th grade and went right to 9th. It wasn't easy being the new young kid. They didn't expect her to be smart, mainly because she was always in trouble but when it came to her work she proved her teachers wrong.

She finished her math exam in 40 minutes. She grabbed her phone from the basket and walked out of the room.

She walked into his class, seeing his feet propped up on his desk and texting on his phone. " oh I thought you would take at least an hour." He sat up. " I should have bet on it then." She sat down on the edge of his desk.

" tired?" He asked. " no, I should study for my next exam though." She didn't notice he was walking around his desk to her.

" no, you don't." He spread her legs standing in between them. " I have English next which means an essay."

He slowly unbuttoned her jeans. " but I guess it can wait." She wanted a taste. " no no no, I want a taste today" he slowly looked at her. "ok." She smirked. She hopped down and pulled off her pants and panties. He lifted her back on the desk and spread her legs revealing her bare pink pussy,

" I love your cunt baby." He whispered. She felt the chill hit her pussy and shivered.
He got on his knees, putting her legs on his shoulders. He licked a long line from her ass to her clit. She grabbed the edge of the desk and bit her lip.

" you have to be quiet or they'll hear us, Raven." She nodded quickly. He held her thighs open as he sucked her clit. Shoving his fingers inside her. Her cream now making a mess on her thighs. He looked up. Watching her fall apart.