22

All her free time is taken up by studying and babysitting. She barely is with Gio anymore. Deja is coming over so Raven can help her study. She was trying to find a meal to cook for his class. She had cooked three dishes now and none of them worked.

It was 11 pm, Deja was asleep in her room so her bed was taken. She sighed and ran her hands down her face.

She felt a tear fall. It was too much. She isn't sleeping. She's studying her ass off, she can't find a dish to make. And Zander is needier than ever.

The next morning she was home alone with Zander. She was holding him in one hand as she worked on chemistry. " for the love of God please stop crying." She swayed him in her arms as she threw her pencil down. At the same time, her mother and father walked in.

" finally." She stood and handed Zander over to her father. " everything alright love?" Her dad asked. " nothing is alright, im tired, I got two hours of sleep before you two woke me up to take care of your baby. I haven't eaten anything today. Im studying nonstop, and I just want a fucking break!"

She stepped back after realizing what she said. " no no no." She grabbed her books and rushed upstairs. Slamming her door, she threw her books at the window. She didn't realize until her shirt was wet, that she was crying,

Her phone started ringing and she rushed over to it. She wiped her tears and answered.

She " hello?"
" what's wrong?" He asked. " what makes you think something is wrong. I'm fine."
" you sound off?" He continued. " I'm fine, I need to go, more studying to do." She said. "don't lie to me, Raven." He said sharply

" I just...I need to get out this house, c-can I come over?"
" yes of course."

The call ended and she grabbed her jacket and keys. She rushed downstairs and her parents were talking.

" Sorry for what I said." She played with her key chain. " no it's ok but.." her mother noticed her fidgeting hand. " go on." She said. Raven nodded and opened the door.

" Gio," she set her things down in a hurry. She didn't hear an answer. " Gio?" She look in the kitchen. " please." She felt a tear fall. She went back to the door, grabbing her things when he came down the stairs.

" Raven, what's wrong?" He went up to her. "it's too much." She mumbled. He pulled her into his chest and she sobbed. Wrapping her arms around his back. He stroked her hair as she held onto him.