17

" no fuck please." She pleaded. " no." He pulled the vibrator away, he placed nipple clamps on her. " please just let me..."
" 5 more minutes." He placed the wand back to her clit. " kiss me." He said. She tried her best to kiss him but the vibration got more intense. " please, I need to cum."

" go ahead." She pushed against the wand, the feeling getting more intense as she came. " oh yes yes." He held her throat as she came, the pain made it just as better.

" you did so well." He brushed her hair back. He went behind her and took off the restraints, he helped her out the leather straps.

She watched him unzip his pants. She was getting more than a taste now. He laid her on her back and brought two-finger to her mouth. She gladly sucked on his fingers, wetting them. He took them out and pushed them inside her.
Spreading her juices around her.

" it's gonna hurt for a minute, but it will get better." He looked her directly in the eye. She nodded, ready for it already.

He slowly pushed inside her. This is the only time she was angry with his girth. She closed her eyes, biting her lips containing the pain. "ok?"

" I'm ok." She nodded. He pushed deeper inside her, watching her expressions, making sure he isn't hurting her too much. "Do you need me to stop?"

She shook her head, eyes still closed. He pulled out partly and pushed himself back in. " hmm." She hummed. " can I move now?"
" yes, please."  He held her hips down and thrust inside her at a pace she could get used to. He lifted a little and rubbed her clit carefully.

" faster...please." She asked, " gladly." He smirked and thrust inside her forcefully. " oh shit." She grabbed the bedsheet. He attached his mouth to her nipples. " I like that." She muttered. His tongue swirled around her areola, while he squeezed the other.

" Gio please." Her nails dug into his arm, he grunted, she's never said his name like that before, it was doing something to him. When she was on the cliff of an orgasm he slammed into her, pulling out and slamming back in her. " Fuck!" She cried out.

" don't cum yet." He said in the middle of a grunt. He pulled out of her and she grabbed his arm, begging him to come back. He smirked and flipped her over. If we were going to fuck her he was going to do it all. He gave each of her cheeks a slap. " ass up, arch your back."

She pried her face from the pillow and arched her back, having her ass up. She was completely exposed to him and, she thought for her first time she'd never enjoy it, but she saved it virginity just at the right time. That day he came into his classroom for the first time, she was planning on sleeping with a guy Deja set her up with.

He spread something wet around her entrance and lined his cock with her entrance. "Sei cosí perfect piccola." He muttered before pushing himself inside her. " shit." He heard her muffled groans. " let's see if that plug did you any justice."

Tears were streaming down her face, the pillow was wet with them. " take it like a good girl." He whispered, just low enough for her to hear.

He put a hand do her clit, rubbing her to distract from the pain. He wasn't even halfway in. He stroked himself inside her. He wants to fuck her ass but also wants her to walk normally to class tomorrow.