28

He wrapped his arm over her waist, pulling her closer as she watched Netflix.

Nowadays they're sleeping naked with each other. She feels completely comfortable with him. She loves being with him.

She felt his cock against her ass and smirked. He brought his hand to her ass and spread her cheek and pushed inside of her. " what are you doing?" She smiled. " getting warm." He pushed fully inside her and held her close tightly. " Buonanotte Amore mio." He pressed a kiss to her temple and rested his face in the crook of her neck.

" baby wake up." She was lightly shaken. She turned the other way and groaned. " I made you breakfast." He pecked her closed lips. She pulled him back and darted her tongue in his mouth. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up off the bed.

" horny in the morning?" He smirked. " god yes." She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the table, without breaking the kiss.

" I want a taste please." She palmed his dick through his boxers. " You need to eat." He removed her hand, a pout went immediately on her face.

" I can do both." She removed her shirt and her tits bounced out. " then get on your knees." She hopped off the counter and sunk to her knees.

She pulled down his boxers and immediately started stroking him. He picked up a fork and stabbed the eggs with it.

He grabbed her chin roughly and placed the eggs in her mouth as she continued stroking him. He closed her mouth and she ate the eggs quickly.

She swallowed and started sucking his tip. He pulled her to him and let her sip the orange juice out of the straw.

She stared into his eyes as she took in more of him the faint taste of orange juice still on her tongue. She fondled his balls and grabbed placed her other hand on his leg.
He pulled her hair tightly away and poured the orange into her mouth.

He grabbed her chin and fed her a piece of the waffles. He kissed her, she stopped chewing and kissed him back.

He grabbed her neck and she closed her eyes and moaned. " daddy." She moaned. He squeezed harder and she whimpered, her thighs squeezing together.

" I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." He put his fingers in her mouth until she gagged. " relax your throat baby." He kept gagging her with his fingers. She did as he said and relaxed her throat. He pushed his fingers deeper and her eyes started watering up.

He pulled them out and she took deep breaths. He stood up and grabbed either sides of her face and pushed his dick into her mouth.

She placed her hand on the side of his thighs. "baby relax." He held her face as he stayed still.
" ok?"

" mhm." She said, " keep your throat relaxed baby, grind against me if you need to." She moved closer to the leg that he put out for her. She settled on top of it, he let her find her pleasure as she rode his leg.

He grabbed her face and lowered her head on his cock. " keep pleasuring yourself, it'll make you relax."

He pushed in and out her mouth vigorously, spit dripping down her chin and on her chest. Her hips jerked as she felt herself getting closer to his leg.

" shit."He bounced his leg she closed her eyes as she relaxed. " there you go." He pushed in deeper and kept his leg bouncing for her.

He settled into her mouth as he spurted his cum in her mouth.
He pulled out and told her to swallow it.

He pulled her up and set her on the bed. He licked his lips at her red and sore rubbed-out cunt. She looked beautiful.

He opened her legs wide and lapped at her pussy. Her back arched with pleasure. Gripping onto his hair she cried out as he made her cum...twice.

She laid back on the bed trying to catch her breath. She became sleepy. Soon she passed out.