13

" Just tell me where you're going and I will cover for you." Deja pressed. " no I never questioned you, and you owe me, remember that time I took the fall because you almost got caught smoking, I was grounded for a month." Deja was silent on the phone, it was a minute before she heard her groan. " fine." She said. "thank you." She made kissing noises into the speaking of the phone. Deja hung up and Raven dialed another number

His " hello" had her biting her lip, she has to remember to speak. " I got a cover." She said. "Deja agreed?", " mhm, she owed me." She walked around her room, grabbing her clothes and stuffing them in a bag. " so I have you the rest of the weekend." She heard the excitement in his voice.

Before she could answer her mother walked in. " Can you please knock?" She lowered the phone. " who are you talking to?" She narrowed her eyes. " Deja."
" You're spending the night there right?" She nodded. "Ok, your father, brother and I are going out for breakfast, I'll see you Sunday." Her mother kissed her cheek and left the room.

She brought the phone back to her ear " good?" He said " yea no one in this house knows how to knock." she rolled her eyes. " well hurry up and get over here." She smiled " I'm leaving now." They ended the call and she went to her bathroom.

" WE'RE LEAVING NOW." Her mother yelled from downstairs." BYE." She yelled back. She put on her mascara and rushed downstairs. She was eager to get to Gio's house.

He helped her take off her jacket and placed it on the rack. He turned her around and kissed her lips, his hand loosely on her throat.

" what took you so long?" He removed his hand and went down to her ass. " traffic."
He pulled away and grabbed her hand. " let's actually watch a movie this time."

He went up the stairs and she followed, " oh, do you have cloudy with a chance of meatballs?" He stopped and turned around. "Isn't that a kid's movie?"

She shrugged and stepped up another step, "it's a very good movie." He rolled his eyes as she rushed into the movie theater.

" Indian." She suggested
" no, it stinks up the house." He said shuffled through a drawer of take-out menus. She sighed and picked one up from the drawer. "let's go out." She closed the drawer and he turned to her. " go out?" He asked. " like together?" she nodded. "yea, it be fun."
" you know we can't do that." She tugged on his shirt as he went on. " why not?" She shot him a glare. " People will see us, this is a secret remember." She let her arms down and turned around, opening the drawer again. " Fine." She muttered

" Raven." He sighed, " Chinese." She put the menu down beside him and walked away.